No announcement yet.

A hello and some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being left handed I ended up using IJKL for movement, U for shock, O for lightning, ; for link, ' for mini, / for flak, . for rockets, H for bio, shield and the other guns are on my mouse.

I tried numpad for CS and FEAR but couldn't get used to it.

Comment

Question one; Just look for new servers on the internet tab, try them out, and if you like them, add to favourites. If there are some ******** or otherwise it's a server you do not like, you can always leave and find another.

For question two; If you like to see more happenings around you, turn weapons to hidden, less **** on your screen.

Question three; I've been playing okay with no binds, just the scrollwheel. (I've never cared to learn the bind things... )

Have fun with UT2004. :thumbsup:

Comment

So right now I have an MX518 and also use all of my buttons on it. I planned to upgrade to a newer mouse, but they don't have as many buttons?
        So anyone know of a new mouse with this many buttons ?

Comment

the mx1000, while being a cordless mouse had the best button setup. 3 thumb buttons, scrollers above and below the wheel, and tilt. The 3 thumb buttons rocked. LG, Shock, Flak across the thumb buttons. front scroller Link, back scroll drop wep, wheel up Rockets, wheeldown, Mini. left tilt Bio/AR, right tilt SG. (the tilt on the mx1000 feels better too)

All the weapons were on separate buttons which was very nice. I still use that mouse on my other computer, ive constitered going back to it but the weight is a little too heavy.

Comment

Working...
          X