Xbox 360 Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 Controller

I was reading through this magazine about the games and accessories they sell in EB Games and I saw in the PC section that there was the Xbox 360 controller, not the wireless one though, it's the one that is wired. It said that the controller is compatable with PC. So I was thinking, will this work with UT 2K4? I mean I don't mind the keyboard and the mouse, but I was just thinking if this will work with UT 2K4.

If it does work and you try it out online you'll get slaughtered mercilessly by the keyboard and mouse users as they are much more precise.

Comment

I heard that the keyboard & mouse are better for UT 2K4, thats why I decided not to purchase the controller.

Comment

the keyboard and mouse is why i think all pc gamers lack a little in skill compared to console gamers.

Comment

Lack in skill...what have you been smoking.

Comment

I wishing keyboard & mouse work for Xbox 360 too

why nobody make keyboard & mouse work for Xbox 360 or PS ??
            I cant use Joystick so ...
            I want play GOW but ...

Comment

Originally posted by SluGSlinGa View Post
              the keyboard and mouse is why i think all pc gamers lack a little in skill compared to console gamers.
              If you really believe that you need some help!

Comment

I have the 360 gamepad, and it is awesome for PC games, but NOT shooters or RTS games. You'd be crazy to use it in UT. But when we play most wanted, madden, or something like that at a LAN party the 360 gamepad can't be denied.

Comment

Windows Vista's new "Games for Windows" program will demand that PC games be compatible with the PC Xbox 360 controller, if they want the Games for Windows seal... but what they NEED is a console KB and Mouse.

Comment

Working...
                  X