Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks for info
    yes it would be a public server that i have been playing online with. i will have a 'rumage' through the cache now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think you're mixing up things here. UT2003 doesn't have the sniper rifle. The lightning guns aren't "replaced"...they're the ones that should be there.

However, it's more than likely that what you call "playing online" is actually playing on one or two public servers. Am I right on this? If so, this server/these servers use a mutator that changes the original lightning gun into a custom sniper rifle.

To get this sniper rifle offline, you have to find out what mutator that is (it must be somewhere in your cache folder...use a program like UT2004Mi to install it (not sure whether this works with UT2003, but worth a shot). Then, in instant action, make sure the mutator is selected to be used ingame.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic sniper rifle ?

sniper rifle ?

ut2003 question. There are some maps that when i play online are fine. But when i play the same map under instant action the sniper rifles are replaced by the original lightning gun.
    There is quite possibly a link or previous post, but i have been unlucky in finding them. Please can someone point me in the right direction.
    many thanx
Working...
X