Good Invasion Maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Invasion Maps?

My clan, Ultimate Fighting Team }UFT{ is currently trying to update our maplist. Can anyone post up some suggestions of good invasion maps we should have on our server? Please note that on our server we not use translocators and/or UT2004 RPG. And also we are not very fond of camping. Suggestion are much appreciated thank you.

Oh, btw I'm new Hi all.
    -K$P

Awww, no RPG? thats sad. EDIT: Ah and i see your not fond of camping... well stuff what i said
    If you had rpg, i reccommend CBP2-Koma, CBP2-Metallurgy and DM-Junkyard as the best 3 maps. The last two i reccommend because everyone ends up camping in invasion on the later rounds, and they both have exploits which let you get up on top/around parts of the map where you shouldn't. Quadjump is needed for both, which is upgraded in RPG for a few points anyway. And since RPG lets you resupply ammo automatically, you dont need to come down.
    Koma has the ring around the edge to camp on and shoot down into the centre. But once again, it doesnt play that well without RPG.

Comment

`Personaly I play RPG, but I don't like the way that higher level players have an advantages to surviving. Although that doesn't matter much to me. Even as the lowest level I'm last to die
      My clan is about working as a team. And usually RPGist fight over kills too much...not teamwork.And camping isn't what you're thinking of. We dont allow people to camp superweapons or the amp. Goes back to teamwork basics. (And you should learn to time spawns anyways)

Comment

there are good INV maps out there?

I HAD NO IDEA!!

all my server ever played wer horid maps for ANYTHING!

Comment

Working...
        X