Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monthly fee?

I was thinking about buying it.

Is there a Monthly fee on Unreal tournament 2004, if there is how much is it?

Ah, What?
    There is definately no monthly fee on any unreal tournament game.
    I think someones been playing World of Warcraft too long.

Comment

i dont play warcraft im too poor to pay 15 dollars amonth or else i would play it.

Comment

this game serie do not and will not have a monthly fee....

Comment

yes it does, pm me for more info

Comment

It's free! All free after buying the game.

There are a lot of very nice people who make servers and bandwidth available for you to play online at no cost to you.

Comment

And for an addition, all expansion packs, maps, custom content, etc. etc. are free too.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWizard View Post

UT2K4 is free to play online, updates are free, mappacks are free ECE bonus pack is free the only thing that costs is the one time buying of UT2K4...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                  yes it does, pm me for more info
                  PM this guy if you want to be horribly RIPPED OFF.

Comment

If you want to be nicely ripped off I can recommend other people....

Comment

If you want to be nicely ripped off I can recommend other people....
                      Talk to any credit card company

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWizard View Post

No monthly fee. And all games who does should be destroyed for ripping people's money. A game is already over priced for the direct value of the items (a CD is nowhere worth 60$ basically, is it?) but it is understandable.

But a monthly fee is just stupid. WoW can be one of the most played game, I would never give it a try for that. And I don't play xbox live game because there is a monthly fee too.

I mean we already HAVE a monthly fee for our internet connection, worse, these days we need uber connection, can we just keep the remaining money for us

Luckily, most PC games have no monthly fee. And this one is no exception.

Comment

Working...
                        X