This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post
    then ***insert flame here*** because if you dont comprehend the basic mechanics of the game then you have some serious issues.
    guess you're not a 'reader'.
    try paragraph 2 in the post just above your inane rambling.

aK

Comment

I would like to reinforce the previous requests for this match to be on UTv...

Comment

Originally posted by {SAP}asciiKing View Post
        guess you're not a 'reader'.
        try paragraph 2 in the post just above your inane rambling.

aK
        if this is what you are talking about

one style of play is not any better or worse than any other, it's all subjective. i think those that refrain from mocking other people and their preferences are just a bit more complete as individuals and this generally plays out over the course of their lifetimes. again, as we're sharing opinions, this would be one of mine.

Then you are pretty dense. One style of play can completely be better than another. it is called the court of public opinion. your super modded server sees how many people? a normal vCTF server sees how many people? i am pretty confident in saying that yalls server probably doesnt even see a fraction of what normal vCTF servers see. you can have your opinion all you want but ultimately it is public opinion that holds the true weight. sorry

btw i checked out your server... WOW is all i can say. wtf have you done to UT? pinging 100 to chicago when i normall ping 42...wtf kind of server are you running? a pentium I??

Comment

Originally posted by SweetTooth View Post

Wafflehouse, you do know what subjective means, don't you?

and, yes I am very dense, nice one. lol

aK

Comment

Wafflehouse, you do know what subjective means, don't you?

and, yes I am very dense, nice one. lol

aK
            i know exactly what it means but i can still have fun flaming you and calling you dense. i still want to know what in ods name kind of machine you run that server on because there is no reason to ping 100 to chicago for me unless the server itself is a piece of **** with horrible routing.

Comment

Working...
            X