• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X-Cannon View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hawke you are always a ****.
    Exactly who are you trying to fool?

HFB/Panama Red comes to mind
    Probably a close call but I would go with X-Cannon on this one.

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

seX-Cannon is also my hero

Comment

Originally posted by X-Cannon View Post
          LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hawke you are always a ****.
          Exactly who are you trying to fool?

HFB/Panama Red comes to mind
          lol cannon seriously.... HAHAHAH ... no seriously

Comment

Ascii and {SAP}, as I said before your forums havent sent me or my team mates confirmation emails. So might as well keep it here.

As per your request, fine, pick your maps, I am sure you already have favorites, so please list the 5 maps, better yet, with the importance on the first "3" as that is pretty much all we need :P
            Thought this was relevant as it is 100% true.

This isn't about who is the best vCTF clan. It's about giving one team all the advantages (and I mean all) and seeing if anyone can beat them.
            QFT, but we are up to the challenge. I still claim the mutators on your server are completely overkill, and there is a perfectly good reason NOBODY plays the game like your clan does= It sucks. My honest opinion, take it for what you will.

Comment

Just in case anyone is wondering what mods they have in their game, these come to mind=

*4-5 different tanks replacing scorps, tanks, mantas, all with speeds faster then a manta (1 an "anti-gravity" tank)
              *Quad Jump
              *inifinite wall dodge
              *Zark Rifle
              *OMFG gun
              *Land mines
              *Placeable turrets
              *Spawning with 150 shield, 100 health, AND REGENERATION
              *Translocators (yes TRANS in VEHICLE ctf)
              *Air vehicles that lock missiles onto anything on foot without aiming even closely in vicinity
              *Invis pickups that respawn right away

I am sure Im missing a ton of things. If this isnt the ultimate "fight me with 2 hands behind your back", I really dont know what is.

Not to mention a bunch of customized maps with unknown/hidden portals

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaX View Post
                Just in case anyone is wondering what mods they have in their game, these come to mind=

*4-5 different tanks replacing scorps, tanks, mantas, all with speeds faster then a manta (1 an "anti-gravity" tank)
                *Quad Jump
                *inifinite wall dodge
                *Zark Rifle
                *OMFG gun
                *Land mines
                *Placeable turrets
                *Spawning with 150 shield, 100 health, AND REGENERATION
                *Translocators (yes TRANS in VEHICLE ctf)
                *Air vehicles that lock missiles onto anything on foot without aiming even closely in vicinity
                *Invis pickups that respawn right away

I am sure Im missing a ton of things. If this isnt the ultimate "fight me with 2 hands behind your back", I really dont know what is.

Not to mention a bunch of customized maps with unknown/hidden portals
                Sounds like a real skill based server.

Comment

i can deal with those mods but come on, who puts a trans in vctf.

Comment

wow i want to spec this stuff...i love seeing a good old fashioned A$$ whooping..

Comment

-=This is no way relates to what you're talking about=-

How you been Nighty! hehe! whatever happened to the Freakshow Extravaganza?

I'm thinkin of getting my own server started later this month... Good to see you're still around man.

Peace

-=Continue with thread=-

Comment

Utv!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

Originally posted by NUTS! View Post
                          Utv!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
                          Do it. I would love to see this

Comment

Originally posted by SpY View Post
                            -=This is no way relates to what you're talking about=-

How you been Nighty! hehe! whatever happened to the Freakshow Extravaganza?

I'm thinkin of getting my own server started later this month... Good to see you're still around man.

Peace

-=Continue with thread=-
                            Wassup! The Freakshow Extrav. went down right after last years Christmas server expired (late January). I just didn't see the need to keep her going, so I took down the forums and website. I've kept a tripod based server monitor going the whole time though, but it's something I'm sure just me and a few friends use to check our favorite servers.

http://nightysfreakshow.tripod.com/

I'm happy to confirm that the Christmas server this year is a go! I've had alot of requests from friends for it, so I figured what the heck. I don't play UT2004 very much these days, but it was always fun playing all the seasonal maps with the community. I'll make a thread on this board as soon as its finished and open for business.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaX View Post
                              QFT, but we are up to the challenge. I still claim the mutators on your server are completely overkill, and there is a perfectly good reason NOBODY plays the game like your clan does= It sucks. My honest opinion, take it for what you will.
                              So let me get this straight.

1. You arrogantly claim you're the best.
                              2. The SAP clan politely invites you to play and even offers you a cash reward for beating them on their server, asking nothing in return.
                              3. The first thing you do is try to change the terms of the contest.
                              4. Then, without provocation, you go out of your way to insult their clan and tell them that their game sucks.

You're busy making excuses and you haven't even played yet. It's clear that if you lose, you'll be crying about how their mods are ridiculous and that's the reason you lost. Frankly, I'm surprised that the SAP clan has kept the offer open this long, considering that even if they win, all they will get as their reward will be you guys whining and complaining.

Comment

If i'm not mistaken, considering the current state of VCTF, isn't saying you're "The best VCTF Team" kind of like saying you screwed the ugly girl who has downs syndrome and being proud of it?

Comment

Working...
                                X