This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {SAP}asciiKing View Post
    Clearly, playing with us would be only slightly more difficult for players of your superior acumen. No doubt you would overwhelm us in no time.

If Hawke and/or Kaiser would grace us with their presence and bring 6 or more to our server I would be happy to bump in an additional $75 donation to their server coffers for a $100 3 out of 5 challenge.

I think the lack of challenge you speak of can be attributed to server setup (ie, playing 'vanilla(competitive)' all the time- diversity of mods/muts and your familiarity with them) as well as opponent capabilities as Dark implied.

Let's indeed see if it was the players who refused to improve, or if it was you who refused to play the improved players.

aK
    Well if your website would kindly send me a confirmation email, I would say challenge accepted!

I would like to discuss maps, and you point me to the mutators .

I guess we can talk rules over a messenger? Xfire= ninjax53

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaX View Post
      Well if your website would kindly send me a confirmation email, I would say challenge accepted!

Oh, you've made me a happy non-camper.

I will have EDGE our fearless leader contact you.
      He can get it all set up.

aK

Comment

Hey Ninja.

I registered you and sent you a confirmation email. That is supposed to be automated, but it has been giving me problems lately. I think I added you in xfire as well, but I haven't used xfire much lately. I can't get anyone in our clan to use it, so it became useless!

As you will see there are about 20-30 minutes of downloads when you join our server. Just hit join and then go watch a show. When the show is over the downloads will be done! I can let you know specific mutators that we use or just send you the line out of our UTvote command line that lists them all. The big thing is that we have tons of custom vehicles. VCTF is a lot more interesting without Manta runs in my opinion.

Hope you guys all come and check it out...Friday nights are our usual fragfest nights when we have a lot of people on.

Later,

EDGE

PS I registered you too Hawke

Comment

Originally posted by nighty View Post
          lol, I've also been playing with Hawke for a very long time (as well as Slacker) and would love to watch. Heck, I still remember the first time getting zapped by Hawke in his friggin Hellbender laser turret on Dinora. Bastige!

Unfortunately, I don't really play this game at all anymore, although occasionally I'll get the itch and want to jump on for some VCTF. It must be 3 or 4 months since the last time I played, maybe longer? I'll drop by Ruff's house though and say hello if thats where all the old crew is hanging these days.

And it looks like my friend is going to try and get another Christmas server together this year if anyone cares. I'll post it here if it goes online, it's been an INA seasonal tradition for 3 years running, might as well keep it going.
          Nice to hear about the Christmas server if it happens

Originally posted by Hawke
          I never turned into a ****, I'm only perceived as such by members of your clan who were rude to me while I aliased.

The comment I posted is a simple truth; you can not find a better all around VCTF player than myself or Kaiser.
          I have wondered the same thing BIC

Comment

Hawkes always been a ****. Its what he is. Its what he does. <3

But yeah, everything he said is right. K1>Any VCTF clan.

VCTF is dead. Put a fork in it until UT2k7. Hell, even VehicleCTF.com is dead. Sad to see how it fell so fast. I'm glad to see that Ruff started his own server, but i think it is about a year too late.

Comment

I never turned into a ****, I'm only perceived as such by members of your clan who were rude to me while I aliased.

The comment I posted is a simple truth; you can not find a better all around VCTF player than myself or Kaiser.
              I have no knowledge of the events you're referring to, nor do I have to to say this. Frankly I don't frigging care what justification you seem to have for being condenscending and beligerent towards whomever. Just stop it, it doesn't suit you.

Comment

It was good to see you on last night NinjaX(What).

So...what did you think of the server and gameplay.(I think this is gonna hurt)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoppy View Post
                  Hawkes always been a ****. Its what he is. Its what he does. <3

But yeah, everything he said is right. K1>Any VCTF clan.

VCTF is dead. Put a fork in it until UT2k7. Hell, even VehicleCTF.com is dead. Sad to see how it fell so fast. I'm glad to see that Ruff started his own server, but i think it is about a year too late.
                  \o/
                  I still haven't found ruff's server, the only active vCTF servers I usually see are the modded ones.

Comment

Originally posted by {SAP}THEEDGE View Post
                    It was good to see you on last night NinjaX(What).

So...what did you think of the server and gameplay.(I think this is gonna hurt)
                    Its fine, Tanks are a bit overpowered, OMFG gun, w/e I can deal with it. All in all we can do this on a monday when you are ready. No confirmation email btw, so might as well discuss stuff here.

Do you mind since all these mutators are yours, you are open to our map suggestions? For instance, SAP maps are off limits :P for various reasons, mostly due to hidden passages (just a precaution)

We had these maps in mind=

Torlan-LE
                    Basically
                    A1NewMovers
                    AardvarkLaunch

cant think of anymore that would suit these mutators, feel free to post some ideas

Comment

BTW, this standing challenge, in which you upped another $75 on your forums, you refer to as "towards your server", I also notice your server ip = gameservers.com ip, this money is physical money? As in, not some credits you earned on gameservers.com website? You can paypal this money?

Comment

lol the OMFG gun ive seen that thing before, its the one that shoots like 30 rockets/second right?

Comment

NinjaX wrote:
                          BTW, this standing challenge, in which you upped another $75 on your forums, you refer to as "towards your server", I also notice your server ip = gameservers.com ip, this money is physical money? As in, not some credits you earned on gameservers.com website? You can paypal this money?
                          This offer is from one of our members (asciiKing), and is real money via paypal, toward the support of your gameserver. But since he is putting up the money, he obviously gets the choice of maps, mods, and mutators, since you have no money on the line.

If you want to make it a bet with something on the line, then we could each choose 1/2 of the maps, and agree on the tie-breaking map. Or the same could go with just a straight match and no money on the line from asciiKing.

I think you now have a registration on our forum, so we can take this conversation of there if you wish.

Comment

on?

As Dark mentioned this offer is paypal friendly.

If it is the challenge we are talking about then we would be picking the maps of course. I am sure this won't matter to players of your caliber. We could infer from your previous posts that you are going to shake our foundations (db) regardless. We thought some of you guys might play blindfolded or with an appendage strapped down just for giggles. We figure the donation is as good as yours and as everyone here can see, so do you.

We would of course inform you of any hidden areas on any map we were to play. Additionally you could always open them up in the editor to be sure. You must understand how {SAP} operates. We are ok with losing provided we try our best and do so with integrity.

I am certain we would understand if you would like to rescind your acceptance, otherwise we can get you a date and maplist.

aK

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hawke you are always a ****.
                              Exactly who are you trying to fool?

HFB/Panama Red comes to mind

Comment

People actually use the OMFG gun on their server?

You people do know that it was just a joke, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X