Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats ur favorite weapon? (including all the mod weapons.)(yes vehicles count!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Bishop Gantry View Post
    Popgun/Dispersion gun Unreal2
    M32 Duster Unreal2
    M700 Crowdpleaser Unreal2
    Vulcan Flamer Unreal2
    Widowmaker Unreal2
    SHARK Unreal2
    Hydra Unreal2
    Auto Turret Unreal2
    Plasma walls Unreal2
    Please Epic. Pretty please.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It all depends

For pedestrians
    Vehicular Manslaughter (not picky which)
    followed by
    short range= Flak Cannon
    mid range= Shock Rifle
    long range= Lightening Gun

For Vehicles
    Goliath or Raptor
    followed by
    short range= Rocket Launcher
    long range= Avril

But I love dropping a Flak shell in the lap of those **** pesky Mantas (I Hate Mantas!)

My all time favorite frag was offline landing my air bourne Hellbender on a bot's head (bone crunchingly priceless), but then hearing the anouncer exclaim "PANCAKE!". He said it all right there.

Link Gun and Spider Mines reserved for healing and defence.

Straight Answer = I'm a Flack Monkey

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Locust Bait View Post
    I'm a sniper, or close quarters. I never use vehicles and seldomly go to mid-range to long-range.

1. Shock Rifle (Speed of light baby! I pity the fool who goes into my cursors!)
    2. Sniper Rifle (HEAD SHOT!)
    3. Flak Cannon (hmm... flesh ripping *drools*)
    4. Rocket Launcher (hehe)
    5. Minigun (You were killed by A_Hail_of_Bullets!)
    6. Mine Launcher (Useful for when I'm sniping )
    7. Goop Launcher (When I get close, I get very close)

Basically, people either can't get within range to shoot me, and when they do they're either already dead or close to death
    a little full of yourself eh buddy?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Wail of Suicide View Post
    If it took longer to weaponswitch to/from the sniper weapon than it would to reload then I think you'd see a lot less run and gun potshot style behavior with it. Right now you're penalized if you stand around using the LG as a sniper weapon compared to the person who uses it as his leading shot and then swaps to something else.

Favorite weapons? Mine's probably the BioRifle.
    Thats probably true for close combat but for mid range ? I dont know about you but Iam gettin tired of just LG -> Shock and if someone is coming to close just dodge jump away and LG again ....

Would be nice if the LG / Sniper if you are moving would move your crosshair around so you couldnt aim good while moving and for shock reduce the range for primary shots to mid range so you still could make combos but its not anymore this range battle with insta hit ... if I wanted to play just with insta hit weapons I could just go play Instagib /sigh.

Maybe alot of ppls disagree here with me but i want more into the face battles but still want to keep the dodge jumping (cause ive heard they are removing it for UT2007 ?? to have more into the face battles. Well like ive said better nerf LG and Shock primary shots instead of removing the unique dodge jumping from UT that would be a bad move imo especially if you are playing with/against vehicles).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    AutoMag Unreal1
    Minigun Unreal1
    Stinger Unreal1
    Eightball launcher Unreal1
    Razorjack Unreal1
    Flack cannon Unreal1
    Popgun/Dispersion gun Unreal2
    M32 Duster Unreal2
    M700 Crowdpleaser Unreal2
    Vulcan Flamer Unreal2
    Widowmaker Unreal2
    SHARK Unreal2
    Hydra Unreal2
    Auto Turret Unreal2
    Plasma walls Unreal2
    Enforcer UT
    Minigun UT
    Pulse gun UT
    Ripper UT
    Rocket launcher UT
    Redeemer UT
    Assault rifle UT2004
    Link Gun UT2004
    Minigun UT2004
    Sniper rifle UT2004
    AVril UT2004
    Ion Painter UT2004
    Redeemer UT2004
    Target painter UT2004
    Scorpion, Hellbender, SPMA, Cicada, Dropship, Eagle fighter, Leviathan, Gattling turret UT2004

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [=CRU$hER=] View Post
    I wish they would remove the LG / Sniper from UT or give it recoil so you just could hit while standing still, good for long distances on a ONS map, for camping or something. I would love to see more in the face battles than just shoot -> escape -> shoot -> escape blubb blubb gettin boring really. UT2k4 is just all about LG its getting really stupid. We need more weapons like link gun, bio rifle, rox etc.

But to answer the topic.

Shock and Rox.

If it took longer to weaponswitch to/from the sniper weapon than it would to reload then I think you'd see a lot less run and gun potshot style behavior with it. Right now you're penalized if you stand around using the LG as a sniper weapon compared to the person who uses it as his leading shot and then swaps to something else.

Favorite weapons? Mine's probably the BioRifle.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wish they would remove the LG / Sniper from UT or give it recoil so you just could hit while standing still, good for long distances on a ONS map, for camping or something. I would love to see more in the face battles than just shoot -> escape -> shoot -> escape blubb blubb gettin boring really. UT2k4 is just all about LG its getting really stupid. We need more weapons like link gun, bio rifle, rox etc.

But to answer the topic.

Shock and Rox.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Favourite weapons, eh?

ORIGINAL GAME STANDARD WEAPON: Minigun
    ORIGINAL GAME SUPER WEAPON: Ion Painter
    ORIGINAL GAME VEHICLE: Leviathan
    GAME MOD STANDARD WEAPON: Precision Rifle (MarsWars)
    GAME MOD SUPER WEAPON: Gravity Vortex Launcher (ChaosUT2)
    GAME MOD VEHICLE: Merc. APC (MarsWars)

Originally posted by Lee_Shagwell View Post
    To Jumping off a cliff in a hellbender, getting a 100ft daredevil and then landing on a flag carrier is the most satisfying way of killing ever, especially when they type "where the f**k did that god dam hellbender just come from???"
    I'm laughing just thinking about that. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    official would be flack, mines, nades, and minigun
    unofficial rail gun from BW mod and the TNSR from my mod(link in sig)
    nothing like driving a nuke shrunken down to a 25 mil and lodging it into the head of some unexpected player 500 yds away lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What a silly question. Shock ofcourse

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Weapons: Claw 2 and Gravity Vortex Launcher from ChaosUT2
    Vehicles: Excalibur from AirPower by Monarch
    an huge aircraft from XyX (don't remember the name)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shock & Amped Cicada

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To be honest nothing is more satisfying than vehicular manslaugher. Jumping off a cliff in a hellbender, getting a 100ft daredevil and then landing on a flag carrier is the most satisfying way of killing ever, especially when they type "where the f**k did that god dam hellbender just come from???"

I do love the scorpian, I've had my fair share of monster kills on ONS-Chain Island on scorp rampages alone.

My favourite Ut99 weapon was the ripper followed by the sniper rifle. I guess my favourite weapon in 2k4 is probably the shock and sniper rifle.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shockity shock shock.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thats the lamest use of the sheildgun possible.

The sheild gun is for furiously chasing down your panic stricken opponents , just so you can leap across and unleash it on their helpless *** before they can even say Oh ****!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X