Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats ur favorite weapon? (including all the mod weapons.)(yes vehicles count!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not suprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
      Wrong comparison. Flak alt is faster.
      Sorry, that's what I meant.

Additionally, there's some randomness involved with the flak alt because of the shards, so it may end up being faster, but similarly it may end up being slower.

Comment

sheild gun

you cant catch me

Comment

Thats the lamest use of the sheildgun possible.

The sheild gun is for furiously chasing down your panic stricken opponents , just so you can leap across and unleash it on their helpless *** before they can even say Oh ****!

Comment

Shockity shock shock.

Comment

To be honest nothing is more satisfying than vehicular manslaugher. Jumping off a cliff in a hellbender, getting a 100ft daredevil and then landing on a flag carrier is the most satisfying way of killing ever, especially when they type "where the f**k did that god dam hellbender just come from???"

I do love the scorpian, I've had my fair share of monster kills on ONS-Chain Island on scorp rampages alone.

My favourite Ut99 weapon was the ripper followed by the sniper rifle. I guess my favourite weapon in 2k4 is probably the shock and sniper rifle.

Comment

Shock & Amped Cicada

Comment

Weapons: Claw 2 and Gravity Vortex Launcher from ChaosUT2
                  Vehicles: Excalibur from AirPower by Monarch
                  an huge aircraft from XyX (don't remember the name)

Comment

What a silly question. Shock ofcourse

Comment

official would be flack, mines, nades, and minigun
                      unofficial rail gun from BW mod and the TNSR from my mod(link in sig)
                      nothing like driving a nuke shrunken down to a 25 mil and lodging it into the head of some unexpected player 500 yds away lol.

Comment

Favourite weapons, eh?

ORIGINAL GAME STANDARD WEAPON: Minigun
                        ORIGINAL GAME SUPER WEAPON: Ion Painter
                        ORIGINAL GAME VEHICLE: Leviathan
                        GAME MOD STANDARD WEAPON: Precision Rifle (MarsWars)
                        GAME MOD SUPER WEAPON: Gravity Vortex Launcher (ChaosUT2)
                        GAME MOD VEHICLE: Merc. APC (MarsWars)

Originally posted by Lee_Shagwell View Post
                        To Jumping off a cliff in a hellbender, getting a 100ft daredevil and then landing on a flag carrier is the most satisfying way of killing ever, especially when they type "where the f**k did that god dam hellbender just come from???"
                        I'm laughing just thinking about that. :lol:

Comment

I wish they would remove the LG / Sniper from UT or give it recoil so you just could hit while standing still, good for long distances on a ONS map, for camping or something. I would love to see more in the face battles than just shoot -> escape -> shoot -> escape blubb blubb gettin boring really. UT2k4 is just all about LG its getting really stupid. We need more weapons like link gun, bio rifle, rox etc.

But to answer the topic.

Shock and Rox.

Comment

Originally posted by [=CRU$hER=] View Post
                            I wish they would remove the LG / Sniper from UT or give it recoil so you just could hit while standing still, good for long distances on a ONS map, for camping or something. I would love to see more in the face battles than just shoot -> escape -> shoot -> escape blubb blubb gettin boring really. UT2k4 is just all about LG its getting really stupid. We need more weapons like link gun, bio rifle, rox etc.

But to answer the topic.

Shock and Rox.

If it took longer to weaponswitch to/from the sniper weapon than it would to reload then I think you'd see a lot less run and gun potshot style behavior with it. Right now you're penalized if you stand around using the LG as a sniper weapon compared to the person who uses it as his leading shot and then swaps to something else.

Favorite weapons? Mine's probably the BioRifle.

Comment

AutoMag Unreal1
                              Minigun Unreal1
                              Stinger Unreal1
                              Eightball launcher Unreal1
                              Razorjack Unreal1
                              Flack cannon Unreal1
                              Popgun/Dispersion gun Unreal2
                              M32 Duster Unreal2
                              M700 Crowdpleaser Unreal2
                              Vulcan Flamer Unreal2
                              Widowmaker Unreal2
                              SHARK Unreal2
                              Hydra Unreal2
                              Auto Turret Unreal2
                              Plasma walls Unreal2
                              Enforcer UT
                              Minigun UT
                              Pulse gun UT
                              Ripper UT
                              Rocket launcher UT
                              Redeemer UT
                              Assault rifle UT2004
                              Link Gun UT2004
                              Minigun UT2004
                              Sniper rifle UT2004
                              AVril UT2004
                              Ion Painter UT2004
                              Redeemer UT2004
                              Target painter UT2004
                              Scorpion, Hellbender, SPMA, Cicada, Dropship, Eagle fighter, Leviathan, Gattling turret UT2004

Comment

Originally posted by Wail of Suicide View Post
                                If it took longer to weaponswitch to/from the sniper weapon than it would to reload then I think you'd see a lot less run and gun potshot style behavior with it. Right now you're penalized if you stand around using the LG as a sniper weapon compared to the person who uses it as his leading shot and then swaps to something else.

Favorite weapons? Mine's probably the BioRifle.
                                Thats probably true for close combat but for mid range ? I dont know about you but Iam gettin tired of just LG -> Shock and if someone is coming to close just dodge jump away and LG again ....

Would be nice if the LG / Sniper if you are moving would move your crosshair around so you couldnt aim good while moving and for shock reduce the range for primary shots to mid range so you still could make combos but its not anymore this range battle with insta hit ... if I wanted to play just with insta hit weapons I could just go play Instagib /sigh.

Maybe alot of ppls disagree here with me but i want more into the face battles but still want to keep the dodge jumping (cause ive heard they are removing it for UT2007 ?? to have more into the face battles. Well like ive said better nerf LG and Shock primary shots instead of removing the unique dodge jumping from UT that would be a bad move imo especially if you are playing with/against vehicles).

Comment

Working...
                                X