Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats ur favorite weapon? (including all the mod weapons.)(yes vehicles count!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaze View Post
    My favorite weapons is the:

MP5 mod
    Flak Cannon (i just love hearing flak monkey)

My Favorite vehicle is:

Scorpion
    scorpion lol its quiet hard to paly with that veichle becasue all shoots rockets at u so buggy will crush upside down :P

Comment

Bio rifle, hands down. Love getting extreme long-range kills with it, since everyone assumes, wrongly, that you have to get super-close to use it. Wrong! I'll pick up a GES before any other weapon, if I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedge-o-Matic View Post
        Bio rifle, hands down. Love getting extreme long-range kills with it, since everyone assumes, wrongly, that you have to get super-close to use it. Wrong! I'll pick up a GES before any other weapon, if I can.
        Yeah, it's great when no one sees it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski View Post
          Yeah, it's great when no one sees it coming.
          It's also awesome versus vehicles and nodes. Personally, I love hunting vehicles with the bio-rifle.

Comment

Biorifle has mediocre DPS versus nodes. Or vehicles.

Comment

The biorifle is pretty horrid against vehicles since the globs do not explode on contact, making even a charged-up shot splatter all over the place and do little damage.

For nodes, it's not good, but it's a better choice than the grenade launcher for keeping a node pinned down and it doesn't use up Shock/Flak/Rocket/Link ammo.

Comment

Flak Cannon

Comment

Can i chose chainsaw?

My favourite weapon has to be the Flak-cannon.

Comment

My personal fav has to be the LG; you just can't go wrong with splitting skulls, so much fun.......a close second is my trusty Flak.

Comment

I'd say the LG for me..simply because it's the most unique sniper weapon I've seen in any game. I love the 'arcs'..they've made for a ton of cool moments. Nothing like shooting at someone while using DD, only to kill him as well as have an arc headshot the guy next to him out of his manta. If it is indeed out in UT2007, hopefully we'll see it again somewhere down the line.

As for vehicles, I'm a huge twin-beam *****. It's sad to see the function of the hellbender rear turret changed in UT2007 - It no longer charges up.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostBiteEST View Post
                        scorpion lol its quiet hard to paly with that veichle becasue all shoots rockets at u so buggy will crush upside down :P
                        yea but its good cause its fast and if u r movin its quite hard to hit :P i just use it so i can get to the nodes fast other wise i dont use any other vehicle (unless i need 2)

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                          Biorifle has mediocre DPS versus nodes.
                          Bio primary gets a node down faster than the flak primary, and can be used from longer range as well.

Comment

Wrong comparison. Flak alt is faster.

Comment

I'm a mix of melee and sniping

1. Lightning Gun/Sniper Rifle (gotta love precision elimination of annoying people q=)

2. Rocket Launcher (the best foot-shooting gun ever (his feet, not mine. Sniping with it is also fun; you get to see a shower of flaming gibs two miles away.)

Comment

My favourite weapon is the shockrifle.

Comment

Working...
                                X