X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Server really crawling?

Just an FYI..
    It takes at least 30 seconds, to a minute or so for the master server to allow me to look at my buddy list, or internet games.. When they're finally clickable, buddies sometimes don't show up, or take forever.. Same with internet tab..

id suggest running a virus scan and spyware scan, it also can be the firewall.

edit: what kind of connection you have dial, DSL, cable, T1, ect

Comment

I reformatted not too long ago.. I'm also not the only one having the problem..

Comment

i would check for myself but i f'ed up my processor so i can't look right away.

Comment

I am having the same problem, it takes forever for the master server to allow me to click the internet tab.. and sometimes when it does it gives me a invalid key problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy
            Just an FYI..
            It takes at least 30 seconds, to a minute or so for the master server to allow me to look at my buddy list, or internet games.. When they're finally clickable, buddies sometimes don't show up, or take forever.. Same with internet tab..
            Been seeing the same thing for the past 2 days or so, along with others in my clan..

Comment

Noticed it too. I assume the problems will be fixed after the 9th: http://utforums.epicgames.com/announ....php?f=214&a=6

Comment

That's for the forums, not the master server. I'll forward this on.

Comment

Working...
                X