What to do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do...

Well, here's what's happening right now.
    I want to reinstall my UT2004 DVD (Special Edition), but when I opened the box, none of my CDs were in it. Only the CD-Key was there. I probable lost the CDs due to moving, but heh.

Anyways, is there any way to reinstall completely without having the CD? Like if Epic hosted it on a supersecret high-speed link or something? I can show proof of my UT2004 ownership. I REALLY wanna play this game again.

Also, I'm downloading the demo. I figure it's UT with only seven maps and no single-player, right? Would you still be able to play mods?

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    new user Jimmy Lee.

You have two options: find the copy of UT 2004 you lost or buy a new one.

Also, I'm downloading the demo. I figure it's UT with only seven maps and no single-player, right? Would you still be able to play mods?
    You can only play with mutators, and you have to download that from somewhere. Some guy (don't know his name) made it possible to use mutators in the demo.

Comment

I can't really buy another copy right now, since I'm saving for a Wii...
      And I can't find my UT disc. I've searched EVERYWHERE.

And I tried the demo.
      Holy ****, I hadn't gotten rusty one bit. O_O

You sure Epic can't help me? I have the proof and everything. But still, thanks!

Comment

abuse@epicgames.com deal with this kind of stuff, its related to anything to do with CD keys and discs, also people cheating/abusing other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Lee
          I can't really buy another copy right now, since I'm saving for a Wii...
          And I can't find my UT disc. I've searched EVERYWHERE.

And I tried the demo.
          Holy ****, I hadn't gotten rusty one bit. O_O

You sure Epic can't help me? I have the proof and everything. But still, thanks!
          a new copy of ut costs five bucks, spend 2 hours asking for change on the street to make a phone call and you can buy a copy

Comment

I'd say just download UT. Since you have a legit key, it shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

idd, download it from the web

Comment

I did what you said and it worked! The hard part was finding where to get it, but I got it! I thought it would be an issue, but since I got a legit key, I'm glad to know it isn't. Now to go try all the stuff I've missed so far since. Thanks again for the help, guys!

Comment

Working...
                X