A lil question about player awards in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lil question about player awards in game

Okay, so I am a noob, sorta. I have been playing for a while, and I was wondering if anyone knew a complete list of the awards a player can get in-game. I am talking about the awards for using a weapon, such as Head Hunter, Combo *****, Flak Monkey, etc.

Anyone have a complete list, just curious, and thanks for your time!

the only one you missed is bukkake (bio rifle)

Comment

And that's only in TAM / AM.

Comment

In ONS there is "Eagle Eye" for destroying a raptor or Cicada with a tank shell.

Comment

There's also hatrick (maybe typed wrong), but I don't know when you get it.

Edit:
          Originally posted by Manual
          Roadkill: Run an opponent over with a vehicle.
          Pancake: Crush an opponent under the Manta
          Edit2: Oh, and first blood.

Comment

Originally posted by awaw
            There's also hatrick (maybe typed wrong), but I don't know when you get it.
            In CTF gametypes, when you capture the flag three times you get the "Hat-trick" announcement.

Comment

each frag less than 3 sec between each kill: double kill, multi kill, ultra kill, monster kill, holy ****, wicked sick
              sprees:killing spree, rampage, dominating, unstoppable, god like, wicked sick(only title that is used 2x)
              weapon specific sprees: head hunter(SR,LG and steorra[WoE mod]), combo *****(shock rifle), flak monkey(flak cannon), bukkake(bio rifle on some servers)
              vehic specific: vehicular manslaughter (running somone over at a slow speed), roadkill (plowing someone at full speed or going in reverse), pancake(crushing somone by being over them then crushing them using the crouch key[the hardest to do in my opinion lol]), eagle eye(using goliath take down a raptor or cicada with tank shell),and wrecker(destroying a hellbender or leveler in one hit when its at full armor, not on all servers)
              CTF: hat trick(you cap the flag 3 times in a row)
              misc: bloodbath(telefrag someone using translotator, not on all servers) revenge(kill the person that killed you, not on all servers)

i think that covers all of them lol

Comment

Don't forget 'Road Rampage'

Comment

i'm pretty sure he just meant with guns...

Comment

head hunter(SR,LG...)
                    Im pretty sure you cant get Head Hunter with Shock Rifle..

Comment

SR = Sniper Rifle

Comment

Killing Spree-5 kills without dying
                        Rampage-10 kills without dying
                        Dominating-15 kills without dying
                        Unstoppable-20 kills without dying
                        GOD LIKE-25 kills without dying
                        WICKED SICK- 30 kills without dying

Roadkill: Run an opponent over with a vehicle.
                        There is also vehicular manslaughter.

Pancake: Crush an opponent under the Manta
                        You can get that with any vehicle, as long as it falls ontop of them.

Top gun-Kill someone in a raptor when you are in a raptor or kill 5 space fighters (while you're using one) without dying.

I'll end this post with things which aren't really rewards, but can be rewarding (or aggrivating...)

Denied-Shoot someone's redeemer rocket when they are guiding it (you'll also hear this if you're the one guiding it).
                        Last second save-In double domination, when someone retakes one of the points within the last second.

In CTF, the announcer shouts "DENIED!" if you kill the flag carrier near their flag, but the message will say "Last second save by [insert team]".

Comment

Are the "only on some servers" award-recognition in instant action?

Comment

didn't see em listed but didn't read first page...

there are the quick kill awards... double kill through h o l y s h i t kills..

flak monkey and headhunter.

and the combowhore award we award each other.

Comment

I get l-l-l-l-ludicrous kill then multiple holy sh#t messages, not had wicked sick from a killing spree yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X