Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to view the end game cinematic after beating the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to view the end game cinematic after beating the game?

i beat unreal tournament 2004 last night. i watched the ending cinematic but the UT music was WAY to loud and i couldnt hear a thing the announcer said. i want to go back and watch the cinematic again but i cant find ANY way to do this.

its not listed anywhere in the options on the main menu
    its not in the movies section of the community menu
    you cant beat the last level again to have the cinematic play again
    there are no conventional movie file extentions anywhere in the UT program folder so i cant play movies directly from the files

is there anyway to watch the end cinematic again after beating the game?

Check under "Community" might be in there
    If not, you'll probably have to fight the last match again

Comment

That may sound strange, but actually it's not a demo, it's map

Just double click ut2004/maps/endgame.ut2 and it'll play it without problems. However the music seems to be independend from your settings, so if you still got problems hearing it I could tell you the text or explain you how to extract the sound files (without music).

Comment

Just set your music volume to zero, by hitting F11 (I think thats default), when you open the map

Comment

man you guys are a lifesaver. i finally figured it out, you have to put the EFFECTS volume to the MAX and then type this in the console:

map endgame

you can now hear the announcers voice over the music. you CANNOT lower the music no matter what, no audio option will lower the music in this map.

Comment

Wow, I was just browsing this forum, read this thread and since I've never beaten ssingle player, thought I would watch the movie and see how it turned out.

...That was sorta lack-luster...

Comment

Working...
            X