A 2k7 feature I'd like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 2k7 feature I'd like

I'd like to be able to disable specific skins in the skin chooser, then see the default character in game. Matrix is a major **** off for me. I'd like to be able to right click Matrix in the skin chooser, set it to disabled(an x would appear over the picture) then see Tamika or someting in game when a Matrix wearer comes in.

In 2k3/4 you could just use the option for everyone to appear with the same skin (I forget how to do it tho).

It looks a little boring, but hey, no more skins you don't like!

Comment

> UT2k7

Comment

Originally posted by Zoë(Co30)
        I'd like to be able to disable specific skins in the skin chooser, then see the default character in game. Matrix is a major **** off for me. I'd like to be able to right click Matrix in the skin chooser, set it to disabled(an x would appear over the picture) then see Tamika or someting in game when a Matrix wearer comes in.
        That's a great idea.

Hey are y'all going to be running a UT2007 FFA Server?

Comment

Originally posted by cUnNiNg_StUnTs
          That's a great idea.

Hey are y'all going to be running a UT2007 FFA Server?
          Definitely It may take a little while to get everything sorted, but we'll run 2k7. The only reason we wouldn't would be because 2k7 tanks(Q4 anyone? ) I really don't see that happening though. I'm looking forward to playing a new game where everyone starts on more or less equal footing

Comment

Working...
          X