ut2004 folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ut2004 folder

I didn't know where else to put this topic so don't yell at me saying its the wrong forum, i have 2 questions to ask 1: how can i get to the unreal tournament 2004 folder? 2: the reason I want to get there is because i dowloaded a skin and I was told I need to copy it to that folder, my question is how exactly do you copy it? Just copy and paste or is it more complicated? Help would be very appreciated.

Where exactly did you save it to? Anyway, if you simply just clicked next when installing UT it should be in your C: drive.

(Assuming you're on windows) Just go to start > My computer > Local disk > UT2004

All of UT's files are there. And yes, it is simply a matter of copy and paste

Comment

My computer/C:/UT2004/

(someone correct if im wrong)
      The end prefixes go in specific folders

UKX: Animations folder
      KA: Karma data
      folderUT2004 map: Maps folder
      OGG: Music folder
      UAX: Sounds folder
      USX: Static meshes Folder
      UCL/U file/INT/UPL : System folder
      UTX: Textures folder

Comment

Originally posted by addmyster
        I didn't know where else to put this topic so don't yell at me saying its the wrong forum, i have 2 questions to ask 1: how can i get to the unreal tournament 2004 folder? 2: the reason I want to get there is because i dowloaded a skin and I was told I need to copy it to that folder, my question is how exactly do you copy it? Just copy and paste or is it more complicated? Help would be very appreciated.
        The guys above said it all. And please never write completely in color, my head hurts reading that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake-SF
          The guys above said it all. And please never write completely in color, my head hurts reading that.
          I gave up reading it

Comment

Thank you all so much and sorry about the color, I like blue LOL, but I have a question when I try copying and pasting it says accses it denied, how do I fix that?

Comment

To be more specific it says: Cannont copy bender skins: Files on this CD-rom drive are read-only. You cannot copy or move files over to this CD-rom drive

Comment

Is UT installed? It has to go into those folders where the game is installed, you can't put them onto the game disk.

Comment

Working...
                X