Welcome Guys from Old Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hello, don't know if any of you guys remember me, been a while since I actually posted over on the Atari forums.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi! After just re-registring ill try to disable the Window$ key.
    thx for the tool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, I was there for the old forums. I GETS NO RESPECT I TELLS YA!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HAY GUYS WUTS UP IM ON TEH INTARNETS

Seriously, just testing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, it's sorted now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bersy
    If your account was really working without needing to re-register, then you and a few others are somehow an exception, rather than the rule. I tried my account and it didn't exist anymore.
    My old account didn't work initially either.
    I sent an email to the staff here, kindly asking if they would do a transfer jobby.

They are soooo nice

I'm not sure exactly who did it... the replies I got were signed with "real" names.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My one works. Though, I had stickies to change and Flak kinda helped me out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If your account was really working without needing to re-register, then you and a few others are somehow an exception, rather than the rule. I tried my account and it didn't exist anymore.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bersy
    Hmm.. I don't really understand how your account got preserved, everyone's accounts were supposed to have been made "legacy".. ie you couldn't log in with them any more. I have taken my time re-registering for just that reason..
    *waves* yeah I'm back. Everyone may now commence celebration.
    um look at some of the registration dates... like mine. i guess the did more than make them have the "legacy" title

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I see.

I wouldn't mind, if she has the time.
    Congrats on the job Flak.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think flack has been transfering post counts and join dates here from the Atari forums. Maybe she will do yours if you ask nice ;D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hmm.. I don't really understand how your account got preserved, everyone's accounts were supposed to have been made "legacy".. ie you couldn't log in with them any more. I have taken my time re-registering for just that reason..
    *waves* yeah I'm back. Everyone may now commence celebration.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Compiler
    I didn't do it... But it was nice of Atari and Epic to work together on this.
    lol, i know you didn't do it
    I was just spitting that out for the kind soul who did.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm over from the old forums, screenie was Pin0yb0y. I haven't posted their in a loooong time, but I've gotten so bored of quake, doom, oblivion, blah blah blah... Was fiending for a good game, and bam! Ut2k4 get's popped in, reinstalling now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I finally made my way here. I've actually gotten a few coworkers interested in the game who've yet to play which is cool. Sadly the newbie friendly server I played on went down until the next game comes out, but I managed to find another decent one anyhow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X