No announcement yet.

Welcome Guys from Old Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think flack has been transfering post counts and join dates here from the Atari forums. Maybe she will do yours if you ask nice ;D

Comment

I see.

I wouldn't mind, if she has the time.
      Congrats on the job Flak.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy
        Hmm.. I don't really understand how your account got preserved, everyone's accounts were supposed to have been made "legacy".. ie you couldn't log in with them any more. I have taken my time re-registering for just that reason..
        *waves* yeah I'm back. Everyone may now commence celebration.
        um look at some of the registration dates... like mine. i guess the did more than make them have the "legacy" title

Comment

If your account was really working without needing to re-register, then you and a few others are somehow an exception, rather than the rule. I tried my account and it didn't exist anymore.

Comment

My one works. Though, I had stickies to change and Flak kinda helped me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy
              If your account was really working without needing to re-register, then you and a few others are somehow an exception, rather than the rule. I tried my account and it didn't exist anymore.
              My old account didn't work initially either.
              I sent an email to the staff here, kindly asking if they would do a transfer jobby.

They are soooo nice

I'm not sure exactly who did it... the replies I got were signed with "real" names.

Comment

Yeah, it's sorted now.

Comment

HAY GUYS WUTS UP IM ON TEH INTARNETS

Seriously, just testing.

Comment

Yeah, I was there for the old forums. I GETS NO RESPECT I TELLS YA!

Comment

Hi! After just re-registring ill try to disable the Window$ key.
                      thx for the tool

Comment

Hello, don't know if any of you guys remember me, been a while since I actually posted over on the Atari forums.

Comment

Working...
                        X