Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shock Core Speed & Beserk Combo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Hawke
    **** this thread got lame fast
    +1 post count for me too

    Comment


      #17
      Double Post!!

      Comment


        #18
        MULTI Post!!!

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Techn1que
          Booster and speed, the only 2 combos worth using. The rest don't exist.
          lol, berserk sheild jumps > speed

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by da ghost
            MULTI Post!!!






            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Techn1que
              Booster and speed, the only 2 combos worth using. The rest don't exist.
              What would you use Speed for?

              'sides invis works fairly well in TAM. A little too well IMO.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by da ghost
                MULTI Post!!!
                For fun or not, you are spamming and this is against the rules.

                Originally posted by Boksha
                What would you use Speed for?
                CTF?

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Jake-SF
                  CTF?
                  But it runs out in, like, 2 seconds if you're actually carrying the flag. If you're not, why not use the translocator?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Boksha
                    But it runs out in, like, 2 seconds if you're actually carrying the flag. If you're not, why not use the translocator?
                    Every little bit helps.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Boksha
                      But it runs out in, like, 2 seconds if you're actually carrying the flag. If you're not, why not use the translocator?
                      If oyu're not, there is no point. If you are, the gain in distance can be quite decisive. Besides, booster gives health too slowly to be "that" worthy when you got the flag (hell, you should already have lot of armor and health), invisibility is obviously useless (floating flag) and berserk can only be good if you know some neat shield jumping trick. So, only one combo remains : speed, so you actually have a use for your adrenaline when you got the flag.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Jake-SF
                        Besides, booster gives health too slowly to be "that" worthy when you got the flag (hell, you should already have lot of armor and health),
                        Which is why you boost before getting the flag.

                        Ah well, adren doesn't really fit CTF anyway, IMO.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by Boksha
                          What would you use Speed for?

                          'sides invis works fairly well in TAM. A little too well IMO.
                          Bombing Run IG, sometimes it was the only way to score.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            on maps like face classic, it was pretty fun to use speed when getting the flag, then jumping from the top of the enemy tower with 100 shield so you can survive (plus the shieldgun secondary), then run and dodge jump all the way to your base

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X