Shock Core Speed & Beserk Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shock Core Speed & Beserk Combo

How much faster to projectiles travel with beserk combo?

I don't often use this combo but tried it last night and the speed of the shockballs was perfect - it felt a lot more natural than the current chock core speed - is there a mut somewhere to just speed up the rate of fire?

...they don't.
    Berserk just increases the ROF of weapons.

Comment

Were there any other factors that may have lead you to belive that shock balls were moving faster?

Comment

lol shut it fume.

I coulda sworn blind those shock cores were moving at a much higher rate, like 25% faster.

mh

Comment

?

dude keep it nice

I try to help you out with a question, and you laugh at me and tell me to shut up

No need to flame me i was only trying to help. Ill kinow better in the future.

Reported

Comment

Originally posted by KoperniK
            lol shut it fume.

I coulda sworn blind those shock cores were moving at a much higher rate, like 25% faster.

mh
            Well it doesn't, its a fact and you'll have to live with it. The rate of fire is higher, but not the projectile itself.

And don't ask people to shut up, we are being nice and are answering you, taking our time to help you. So please, be nice.

Comment

I know fume well and he knows I'm joking.

Pls don't be so fast to judge :|

Comment

**** titan weirdos

Comment

ok, after a consultation with my people, it has been agreed that i

1) Am not in any way amusing
                  2) Do indeed know Kops well
                  3) Did not report him
                  4) Was in no way offended by what he said

I apologise to everyone involved. I have no wish to damage the good name and fine reputation that Kops has built up over the years, and to him i offer my most sincere apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuemics
                    ok, after a consultation with my people, it has been agreed that i

1) Am not in any way amusing
                    2) Do indeed know Kops well
                    3) Did not report him
                    4) Was in no way offended by what he said

I apologise to everyone involved. I have no wish to damage the good name and fine reputation that Kops has built up over the years, and to him i offer my most sincere apologies.
                    Next time remember a smiley does the work all for you

Add something, at the very end of your posts so people understands your just joking. We really "can't" know

Comment

**** this thread got lame fast

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke
                        **** this thread got lame fast
                        And you just raised your post count.

I've always wondered about this actually...It might be the faster ROF creates less distance between each shock ball you fire (if you hold the fire down) which might make it faster...Oh screw it, I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by MysTikal
                          I've always wondered about this actually...It might be the faster ROF creates less distance between each shock ball you fire (if you hold the fire down) which might make it faster...Oh screw it, I dunno.
                          Well, now he knows that the speed of the shockballs was always perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Fuemics
                            Were there any other factors that may have lead you to belive that shock balls were moving faster?
                            Well, the use of certain substances can alter one's perception of time...

Adrenaline pills that make you go faster, shoot faster etc...
                            Erm, I wonder where they could have got that from?

Comment

Booster and speed, the only 2 combos worth using. The rest don't exist.

Comment

Working...
                              X