makin a small 2v2 tdm tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

makin a small 2v2 tdm tournament

ok so i stopped playing ut04 for 3-4 months and continued a few days ago but im horrible so i wnat to start a 2v2s tdm tournament for not great clans but for no so good or new ones so dey can learn about new teams and such so this tounrament will be for "ok" teams not greta ones lol im not sure if i am i need at least 8 more teams (7 if u include my team) so repost to this forum if u wanan join and if i get enough ill make a small site of how u can joina nd mroe info :-D

You've got to give more information than that.

Location?
    UTComp, and if so, brightskins/hitsounds/netcode?
    Weapon stay on/off?
    Roster limits?
    Tournament style (round robin, single elimination, double elimination, etc.)?

Also, people aren't going to care unless there's some sort of signup available. It doesn't seem like this post is really asking for anything.

And as much as I hate grammar nazis, when you're running an event like this it's always a good idea to use good spelling/grammar, otherwise it doesn't look like you're to be taken seriously.

Comment

ok well......location is going to ebs ervers in chicago...new york and im trying to get one somewhere in the west...utcomp is on with brightskins/hitsounds/and netcode weapon stay is off and roster limit well since its a 2v2 maybe 3 possible 4 if needed and the tournament style (since im planning for 8 teams) is single elimination to the final round and idk if you actually read my first post but i said if i get 8 teams ill make a small site where you can find info and sign-up and this is a huge tournament with professionals teams just a tournemnts for new "decent" teams

Comment

What I said was that nobody's going to care unless there's a signup. I don't think I've ever seen an event go through start to finish without a lot of planning beforehand.

Comment

and is aid dere is going to be a sign-up BUT FIRST i need to know who would like to play cause im not going to waste my tiem creating a site for the tournament if no one is goign to join i need 5 mroe teams

Comment

Originally posted by gianluca511
            and is aid dere
            ...what?

Comment

k sign up here: http://egin-clan.tripod.com/ut04tournament/

Comment

man i need more info like can we paly raven down is it warzone my gamertag is UzaKiller

Comment

Working...
                X