X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Open \o/ Returns!

The Open II - A UT2004 TDM Tournament

The Official Website: http://open.trishock.com

Signups are officially open TODAY, and while spots will be on a first come first serve basis, consideration will be given to people and teams who played previously in MOPSLHAT (run by me). Teams will divided in to 4 pools, after pool play is complete, single elim brackets will be posted for the playoffs.

Signups close Friday at Midnight, Saturday groups will be posted and things will be finalized for play on Sunday.

Opening Round Starts Sunday @ 9PM EST be sure to be in #2k4tdm.open to sign in.

There will be UTV Coverage + Shoutcasts by Cursive and Navi - Be sure to check out the site and irc channel for more information, and pm a tournament admin if you have any questions.

We encourage all teams from every gametype to sign up and play! Good luck and have fun!

ownage

wtf my message needs 10 characters

Comment

euro/USA?

Comment

north american

Comment

Originally posted by Jrubzjeknf
          euro/USA?
          Did you really need to ask?

No location mentioned = USA
          Also the use of "EST" kind of gives the location away...:P

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke
            ownage

wtf my message needs 10 characters
            Yeah, no longer "ok" posts

Comment

I'd really like to see some of you guys try out competitive TDM. Stop by #2k4tdm.open or #2k4help if you have any questions or want help playing competitively.

It's going to be a ton of fun!

Comment

I'd would be interested, but all our(smiley's) tdm players left/stopped playing (and I have always been kinda bad at TDM LOL )

Comment

Working...
                X