Medusa Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medusa Combo

I've tried it but it seems not to affect the bots. What's wrong?

Medusa What ???

Comment

huh?

Is that like staring at the other players until they fossilize, then pointing and laughing?

Comment

eh..?

Comment

MMMMMMMMMR. CROW!!!!!!!

that's now almost a required reply on these forums whenever someone starts a wierd thread.

Comment

Yes, it's a combo that is supposed to freeze other players when you look at them.

Comment

Thank's a lot that you finally gave so much info on it.

Tried it yesterday:
              -Joined a Server.
              -Walked up to a player.
              -Stared at him.
              -He shot me (Flak IIRC).
              -

So for me it doesn't work with real players neither.

TBH:
              You would get your infos alot faster if you make proper threads. As you can clearly see (and not for the first time in one of your threads) most people here do not know all the weird mutators or whatever you run.
              Why not just tell everybody what this mutator is exactly, how it should work, in what package does it come (is it part of a pack) on where we can download ???
              Currently your threads are a bit like lacking on the info part.

Comment

lol fueg yr not far off

http://unrealtournament2004.filefron...sa_Combo;25100

Comment

Originally posted by KoperniK
                  I think it was you I stared at last night... ...how dare you continued moving.

Comment

ach it was you trying to do the 'I'm a statue, walk past me unawares and I'll unload a full goop on your back' trick.

/me realises the amount of innuendo in that, grabs his coat and eases out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by KoperniK
                      ach it was you trying to do the 'I'm a statue, walk past me unawares and I'll unload a full goop on your back' trick.

/me realises the amount of innuendo in that, grabs his coat and eases out the door.

LMAO ... but if you ease out backwards... nevermind...there we go with the innuendo again...

Comment

Remember in Clash of the Titans when Perseus pulled the Medusa Combo on the Kraken, he was like "Yeyah, pwned ******!"
                        [shot]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/643/perseus9nx.jpg[/shot]

Comment

This topic mean absolutely nothing, thanks to the answers :bored:

I guess it'll get locked.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOfAluminum
                            Remember in Clash of the Titans when Perseus pulled the Medusa Combo on the Kraken, he was like "Yeyah, pwned ******!"
                            HEADSHOT!

:bulb:

Comment

Working...
                            X