No announcement yet.

Describe your "fun session" with UT2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I play an instant action DM or CTF with Mercury Missiles and really slow game speed (using "slomo .1"). If you play like that for a match or two is really throws off the feeling of what game speed is correct.

Comment

SG arena, Gael.

Deemer arena, KillBillyBarn.

Those stand out for me.

But seriously, I play all my games For Fun. If I'm not having fun playing, then I'm doing something wrong.

Comment

1v1, weapon stay off, utcomp, no adren or udamage, DM-1on1-Lea_ESWC2005.

:heart: :up:

Comment

any time my wife leaves the house... so I don;t have to hear it about igonoring her for "some stupid game" LOL

Comment

Finding new berserk jumps for vctf offline

berserk jumping with the flag into the toilet bowl on facing *** and keeping the raptors away from both teams

Comment

Originally posted by «ßîc»$l@c|<er
              Finding new berserk jumps for vctf offline

berserk jumping with the flag into the toilet bowl on facing *** and keeping the raptors away from both teams
              Lol, best strategy ever :P

I came up with it btw

Comment

Originally posted by Juggalo_Kyle
                1v1, weapon stay off, utcomp, no adren or udamage, DM-1on1-Lea_ESWC2005.

:heart: :up:
                ^^ That, and Roughinery.

Comment

These console commands say it all:

god
                  summon weaponlord.martyr (basically the redeemer on crack)
                  allammo
                  addbots 15

Comment

Originally posted by Lert
                    But seriously, I play all my games For Fun. If I'm not having fun playing, then I'm doing something wrong.
                    True. The topic here implies that sometimes ppl play ut2k4 just for fun, then why are they playing it the rest of the time? To punish themselves? To put food on the table?..

Originally posted by Fr0styJohn
                    any time my wife leaves the house... so I don;t have to hear it about igonoring her for "some stupid game" LOL
                    Word.

Comment

Originally posted by 3leggedFreak
                      True. The topic here implies that sometimes ppl play ut2k4 just for fun, then why are they playing it the rest of the time? To punish themselves? To put food on the table?..
                      I think it is more like: Crazy Fun. What are you playing beyond the usual styles you play.
                      For me it is 12 man training day TAM with 56 man link chains spamming everything that moves. It is good for a hilarious LOL. But I couldn't stand that more than one match.

Comment

Originally posted by 3leggedFreak
                        every time I fire up UT2k4 it hurts but it puts food on the table

Comment

Working...
                        X