Unreal LAN 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal LAN 2006

No lag. No high pings. No newnet. NO EXCUSES. The time has come to find out who really is the best: CTF 5v5, TDM 4v4. Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. 100 combatants.

With one month to go, get ready for:

The American Unreal Tournament Assocation (AUA) presents a LAN solely for fans and players of Unreal Tournament 2004, hosted by Team Furious bros at GoodGame Online Gaming Center. UT2004 is getting it's premiere LAN event, complete with cash prizes for tournament winners. All the info is at www.utlan.com

As founder of AUA and Team Fb. and part owner of GoodGame, and above all else a fan of UT, I've always wanted to see a LAN that offered cash and was based around nothing but Unreal. Ultra Unreal satisfied this craving, but that the time of each of the 3 successful UU's I was unable to go. Like the creator of the UU LANs I have chosen to host Unreal LAN 2006 in my home town of Salt Lake City Utah.

Because of my part ownership of the gaming center I am ideally placed to maximize this party's venue. With room for 100 players, full control over the power and setup of the building, and a 100Mbps line plugged directly into Salt Lake City's internet backbone, GoodGame can provide a LAN experience like no other. With 20 PC's available for rent (so you don't have to pack your own), No hours restrictions, no noise restrictions, and right in the heart of downtown SLC, 20 minutes from SLC international airport, we've got the bases covered.

Upstairs at GGOGC

We have a month left, the money for the prizes is secured and in place, the venue is ready to go, sponsorships coming in, all we need is you. Head over to www.utlan.com and get the info you need. Also note - as I may not check this forum or topic again, you can follow the unreal lan faq that is linked on utlan.com.

LAN pings. No lag. No newnet. No excuses. Unreal LAN 2006. Come compete and meet UT2004's best players at the community event of the year.

lolz bump i will be there lolz.

Comment

looks fun.

Comment

God I wish...

Comment

looks tempting......

Comment

to small

5500ppl :

Comment

lol - oh don't worry. We'll get there.

This is going to be a yearly event, and if 2k7 comes out early 2007 like it is planned, and is as big a game as we're all hoping...I'm going to need to fit a lot more than 100 gamers.

Comment

Ender is my UT hero for actually having the balls to organize this event. It is nice to have someone so dedicated to a game that so many people enjoy!

Comment

specially one that co-owns a nice venue.

glad to hear that you worked through some hiccups and pulled of a good event!

Comment

too far away

Comment

Working...
                    X