I need major help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Probably your firewall. On my system, the Sygate firewall blocked UT even though I told it to allow it.

I'm not using the Sygate firewall anymore.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The same thing happened to me but it was for a stupid reason. ( My Modem was on Standby lol. i was trying to fix it for like 5-10 min

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Boksha
    No.
    Maybe if you included some more info, like 1. since when you've had the problem and 2. what you've already done to fix the problem. For all we know the masterserver was down for the 3 seconds you tried to connect to it.
    in order of numbers

1. since a couple of months ago, and
    2. upgraded the patch to try to fix the problem, but I will check the firewall in case that's the problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by shadow12
    I can't connect to the master server, any idea why?
    No.
    Maybe if you included some more info, like since when you've had the problem and what you've already done to fix the problem. For all we know the masterserver was down for the 3 seconds you tried to connect to it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any of these:
    1) It's down
    2) You recently patched your game and your firewall is blocking it from accessing the internet because the exe has been modified.
    3) I'm tired and going to sleep so I can't think if the other reasons. Good night.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic I need major help

I need major help

I can't connect to the master server, any idea why?
Working...
X