This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something bad i noticed about UT2007 :o

now i heard they were going back to a classic gameplay style but not this classic.

what i noticed from watching many UT07 movies is no dodging WTF!?

please tell me i'm wrong if thats true they are going backwards not forwards gameplay wise

Apparently if you watch one of the gameplay demos closely, the player dodges forward, and I believe that Epic workers have confirmed that dodging is still in. Although no-one knows about dodge jumps and wall jumps yet

Comment

Some Epic guys who still visit this forum explained that they don't do dodges in promotional videos for game expos. Dodges are most definitly in.

Comment

Dodging is discussed in this thread, where it's explained that the shooter doesn't dodge on purpose for exhibition purposes. You can clearly see other players dodging though.

*boksha beat me to it ^^

Comment

ok thats cool then as long as they are in.

i first heard that all they were gonna do was tone them down , but then seeing gameplay and hearing them talking of changes i got scared. the last thing we need is quake with ut weps.

dodging , wall doge and boost dodge etc is all about enhancing the gameplay experience , refining the gameplay , like evolution. If they took it away i'd cry :cry: Dodging takes a while to master but is good for the game

Comment

Originally posted by LordJaffa
            Apparently if you watch one of the gameplay demos closely, the player dodges forward, and I believe that Epic workers have confirmed that dodging is still in. Although no-one knows about dodge jumps and wall jumps yet
            Idd, i heard on the first footage-movie a dodge-sound (no joke)

Comment

Working...
            X