Not really liking the white plasma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really liking the white plasma

I've been watching these new vides and I'm pretty content with alot of things, and really wow'd by alot more. But I just can't get into the white plasma gunfire. I really would like to see it go back to green again, and maybe have the BioRifle good stay green, but a little darker so it's still easy to tell the two apart. But it looks weird to me having the link gun fire green secondary and a white primary.

Anyone else feel the same way?

I think both prim and 2ndary should be the same color, but maybe they could change it to white.

Comment

Yes, I think it should be exactly as you suggested.

Comment

I like the white...it goes well with my boots

Comment

well the gun is now mostly white.. it made sense when the gun was green, firing green energy.. so, you know..

Comment

the video i saw, looked like the guys were playing laser tag... sounded really sci-fi and starwars-y

I did like how everyone was dying all over the place though, compensates for the weak sounds. I hope they'll fix the sounds, but i'll play the game either way.

Comment

It looks green to me, just a lighter shade. Don't really care though, looks way cool.

Did you see it in this video? http://necris.net Looks green to me. (Not understanding the weak sounds thing either, I think the weapons sound fine)

Comment

i dont like it as now
                white wepon
                blue projectiles
                green and yellow secondary fire

Its multicolored!1:bulb:

Comment

LOL, I'm pretty sure the fact that 3 of us see the projectiles as 3 different colors means at least 2 of us need our monitors calibrated. ^^

Comment

I'd personally say that the projectiles do indeed look slightly more blue than green, but somewhere in the middle anyway. Whatever hue they actually have, they're very bright, which gives a white-ish look to them. The quality of the video doesn't really help out in terms of the colour recognition tho...

Comment

My LCD shows 'em as a lightish blue... I kinda like that, it's probably the only weapon with that color now the LG's gone.

Comment

I think it should just have a green vapor trail.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                          It looks green to me, just a lighter shade. Don't really care though, looks way cool.

Did you see it in this video? http://necris.net Looks green to me. (Not understanding the weak sounds thing either, I think the weapons sound fine)
                          Wow, that looks brutal... THANK YOU EPIC!!! Also who cares about weather there's green or white when there's so much red???

Comment

Green link ftw :up:

And besides... those link projectiles look pitifully weak.

Comment

Well, I associate them with the Halo 2 plasma rifle, which isn't pitiful at all. I like the look and feel better than the 2k4 link gun, it feels like you're packing really right damage onto people instead of throwing these globs of color across the map.

Comment

Working...
                              X