This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I deleted off topic posts in an on topic thread. Sue me. Just be happy I don't hand out warning points like halloween candy.

We need to keep things on topic... or at least, close enough.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
    1) There is no such thing as First Amendment rights on a message board.
    That is true!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SeverinHeads
    What is against the forum rules about:

A) speculating on the release date of ut2007 ?
    and
    B) posting a link to some nice footage of another game ? Complete with an off topic tag ?

As I have had these posts (not even threads)completly removed other tha last couple of days.

Get a grip and delete posts that justify deletion.

Alright noob. If you are going to post something about another game go to the top of your page and click atari forums then go to community chat, thats where you talk about any game. This is for UT2003 and UT2004, look, it says it. And at E3 Epic said UT2007 is coming 1Q 2007.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1) There is no such thing as First Amendment rights on a message board.
    2) UT2007 is not being published by Atari, so I don't think they appreciate it being talked about here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not to start anything but this is a good question, I haven't seen anything in the rules about not talking about when UT 2007 will be released. I agree, a mod should not just pull down or lock a thread without some kind of explanation, it seems I am not the only person experiencing this. As far as what he is talking about in the other part of his message I have no comment but its a violation of free speech and your rights to have messages pulled down without due explanation I feel. We are members here, we keep the forums going we should be treated with enough respect to know what we have done wrong without getting warnings. I mean I know they say read the FAQ's and all of that but I think its harsh treatment to get warnings and threads pulled down if you didn't deliberately do something. It isn't right and the mods should be using a bit more understanding before doing that. That is all I am saying, not trying to start a fight but I think any member who supports this place should be able to have warnings removed and things of that nature if they didn't do something knowingly, you can't expect us to remember every rule in the FAQ area at all times. Be a bit more fair to us.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice footage of other games is still other games..and prolly not necessary in the UT2004 section as there is enuff to talk about here on topic...release date speculation is silly since the Devs liekly couldn't give a date even if they wanted to..seeing how it's not done....

as a side note

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lock? They delete these days.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    in before the lock

Leave a comment:

• started a topic To The MODERATORS

To The MODERATORS

What is against the forum rules about:

A) speculating on the release date of ut2007 ?
    and
    B) posting a link to some nice footage of another game ? Complete with an off topic tag ?

As I have had these posts (not even threads)completly removed other tha last couple of days.

Get a grip and delete posts that justify deletion.

Working...
X