Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT2007 Live from the E3 today @ Gamespot! (12:00 LA, 15:00 NY, 20:00 London)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2007 Live from the E3 today @ Gamespot! (12:00 LA, 15:00 NY, 20:00 London)

-(click to watch)-

Dont forget to sign in. :up:

Do you have to be registered or something?

Comment

Well I just found out (sorry for that) that GS subscribers get to see it live (1.66 dollars a month) and once its over, its avail for the rest of the crowd.

So im gonna pull my cc out. Dont want to wait an hour or so.

Comment

Really loved the developer interview. That really summed up everything they are doing for the game right there, and also how dedicated they are to building on top of what they have and yet also "owning the deathmatch". Makes me feel secure that even 1v1 can still be fun, especially when its easy to find players and people online easily with the built in GUI.

He even explains conquest a little more in depth than I've heard about before. So sounds like conquest is still in. :up:

Cheers and thanks for the info.

Comment

**** wish I could watch it live

Comment

Originally posted by S3Y3N
            Really loved the developer interview. That really summed up everything they are doing for the game right there, and also how dedicated they are to building on top of what they have and yet also "owning the deathmatch". Makes me feel secure that even 1v1 can still be fun, especially when its easy to find players and people online easily with the built in GUI.

He even explains conquest a little more in depth than I've heard about before. So sounds like conquest is still in. :up:

Cheers and thanks for the info.
            Ehm, wah? You at E3 or something? How do you know all this?

Comment

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/un...007/media.html

1 new video, the game developer interview. Thats it so far I guess.

Wish I was there at E3 though :cry:

Comment

err i dont see anything new there.

Comment

Originally posted by S3Y3N
                  http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/un...007/media.html

1 new video, the game developer interview.
                  Ehm, thats 2 months old. :weird:

Code:
                    Unreal Tournament 2007 Developer Interview
                  Posted Mar 1, 2006 | 2'14" | Hi-Res: 59.9MB | Lo-Res: 27.1MB
                  P.S: For those who dont have a Gamespot Subscription, you can download this 1.5 hours after it begins.

Comment

Ah nevermind then, guess I didnt see this one before. Sorry

Comment

Its coming, and afaik, its not the developer interviews \o. At least I subscribed. Ill tell everything.
                      Theres a new map, its all new, showing some vehicles, looks like Warfare or something. Its showing the hoverboard, and the GUI now. Looks lovely. BTW Im recording it if you want to listen, ill host the mp3 later.

Comment

Well apparently they still dont know how to dodge ^^

Comment

MP3 is nearly ready, just exporting then I'll post a link through Unreal.ie if im allowed ^^.
                          Upping...Aplogies when it goes blank for a minute, gamespot live isnt exactly brilliant for its streaming abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by MysTikal
                            MP3 is nearly ready, just exporting then I'll post a link through Unreal.ie if im allowed ^^.
                            Upping...Aplogies when it goes blank for a minute, gamespot live isnt exactly brilliant for its streaming abilities.
                            Beat you to it. Nenneneneen.

http://ut2004.titaninternet.co.uk/forums/index.php? (click the banner)

Comment

Heres the mp3 anyway. As I said, ignore the pauses.

Comment

Working...
                              X