Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Gears of War E3 2006 trailer...can a UT2k7 one be far behind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Gears of War E3 2006 trailer...can a UT2k7 one be far behind?

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1650

Looks like Epic has pushed a new Gears of War trailer, not some guy's videotape but an actual video, can one for UT2k7 be that far off? Then again, I don't think there's been a SINGLE UT2k7 video officially released by Epic yet.

We can hope though, what do you think?

Originally posted by placebo 3.0
    http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1650

Looks like Epic has pushed a new Gears of War trailer, not some guy's videotape but an actual video, can one for UT2k7 be that far off? Then again, I don't think there's been a SINGLE UT2k7 video officially released by Epic yet.

We can hope though, what do you think?
    im betting theres going to be ALOT more GEARS stuff at e3 than ut2007 stuff... i hope not, but it seems thats the one thats going to get the mega hype this time round.

as for the GOW trailer - looks pretty sweet

Comment

It's hard to get a trailer for PC games, there's no big conference for them to be played at. The Sony conference was probably our best bet and that has already passed.

Comment

and E3 would be....?

Just got done watching the first day of coverage on G4. Good GOW coverage, minimal UT2007 coverage, although there were a lot of game and trailer snip. Hopefully we'll get more coverage tomorrow. GOW and CliffyB are getting lots of buzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Nice GoW trailer but i want more UT2K7 goodies.

Comment

the GoW gameplay trailer by Cliffy looked pretty spiff.

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl
              im betting theres going to be ALOT more GEARS stuff at e3 than ut2007 stuff... i hope not, but it seems thats the one thats going to get the mega hype this time round.

as for the GOW trailer - looks pretty sweet
              So far most of what we have seen is console wars - sony hypes PS3, MS shows off halo 3 & gow, ....
              Hopefully at some point the PC will get a look in.

Comment

E3 isn't a console event, it's a videogame event. I don't see any logical reason Epic wouldn't use this time to release new footage.

They must be showing some new content at their booth, I doubt they'd show the same old stuff they had last year. It's been a full year since E32k5

Comment

GOW is the main image at G4TV this morning:

http://www.g4tv.com/

Comment

The gameplay video looks intresting, seems to be a lot of hiding behind stones though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
                      The gameplay video looks intresting, seems to be a lot of hiding behind stones though.
                      Yupp If you try run out in the open rambo tactics in GOW youll get kicked to the curb like a 2 legged rottweiler, using cover and suppresive fire will be key elements if you want to survive in GOW... or so weve been told...

playing the game with what apperas to be god mode enabled gives a false impression of gameplay imo...

Comment

Originally posted by placebo 3.0
                        E3 isn't a console event, it's a videogame event. I don't see any logical reason Epic wouldn't use this time to release new footage.

They must be showing some new content at their booth, I doubt they'd show the same old stuff they had last year. It's been a full year since E32k5
                        I know they're releasing new info, but I doubt it's a trailer (like the guy fighting the robot last year), hopefully it's real gameplay footage and not just someone walking around a map. G4 did a good job covering UT2007 last year, I hope they do it a gain this year.

Comment

Oh. My. God.

That looks awesome.

/adds to 360 buy list

Comment

Originally posted by BeerGut
                            I know they're releasing new info, but I doubt it's a trailer (like the guy fighting the robot last year), hopefully it's real gameplay footage and not just someone walking around a map. G4 did a good job covering UT2007 last year, I hope they do it a gain this year.

Its pretty much just someone walking around a map, and shooting some rockets. Nothing new really, but still fun to watch, I thought the developer interview was most interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerGut
                              yeah it's ok, as long as you don't mind 2 hours of commercials, 1 hour of show.

They better show some UT2007 today! There were only some tiny snippets yesterday.

BTW, GOW looks REALLY good.

Comment

Working...
                              X