DM-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-2019

Whatever happened to Angelhe@rt's re-make of his old DM-2019, I was really looking forward to a 2k4 version of it. Even though there wasn't going to be much real fighting going on in it, i was hoping for a good "walk-about" map to test out.

If somebody could get in contact with him and somehow convice him to release it, or maybe finish it.... it would be VERY much appreciated

I too, like pie.

Comment

I already did it but ...

He into some new other Game now ..
      so He dont want to make DM-2019 UT2004 version anymore .... :cry: :cry:
      I sent pm you with he's e-mail so please please ask him to you can make new version of this map... :heart:

Comment

AngelHe@rt left? OH TEH NOES!

Comment

E-mailing Angelhe@rt

I'll give the e-mail a shot, but I really haven't known him that well, beyond playing his maps.

And he sure as heck doesn't know me .

.... I was really hoping that he hadn't left... but i guess he's off playing a "better" game... (like there is such a thing as a better game than UT)

Comment

Yeah, unless he's modding Half-Life 2, there's no excuse. But UT2004's still better.

Comment

Pretty sure he is working on a retail game (unreal engine) at the moment.

Comment

...like the title says 2019! way to go! :P

Comment

Originally posted by soma-pu
                  ...like the title says 2019! way to go! :P

uhh.... yes.... this thread is talking about DM-2019.. cool, no?

Comment

some ppl dont what is DM-2019 Map is

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=292

[screenshot]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1262/dm20192ep.jpg[/screenshot]

Comment

Originally posted by Allan_The_Great
                      uhh.... yes.... this thread is talking about DM-2019.. cool, no?
                      he's implying that's when it will be done. :P

Comment

Angelhart hasn't "left" but I don't know what you really mean by that if you mean is he posting his maps on this forum or not. He is still posting maps at another site but I don't know if I can mention it. In fact he posted a map just two days ago that was featured there. I don't know how new it is or if the site admins posted it.

Comment

Two days ago ?? which site ?? link please ?

Originally posted by Egipitian
                          Angelhart hasn't "left" but I don't know what you really mean by that if you mean is he posting his maps on this forum or not. He is still posting maps at another site but I don't know if I can mention it. In fact he posted a map just two days ago that was featured there. I don't know how new it is or if the site admins posted it.
                          really is Map for UT2004 ? :bulb:
                          link please ?
                          thank you :heart:

Comment

Working...
                          X