OT- Looking to buy an LCD monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveDM316
    Thanks, the 17" black monitor (half way down the page) appears to be just what I'm looking for, and for the price, seems to be a steal.

I might keep the 19" Iiyama for myself

Comment

Originally posted by bobmunkhouse
      Go widescreen you will never go back its great I have a 20inch NEC widescreen 6ms response i get no ghosting -

What about the glossy coating? Is it annoying as **** as I hear everyone say?

Comment

LCD is only Pretty when the image is still, once they start moving every thing gets blury, I tested Fujitsu ones & All apple LCD's & as well The sony Bravia. none of them dont ghost(blure) they all do when fast movment is on the scene:\

LCD is still behind for gaming, I doubt it will improve dramaticly any soon

Comment

Originally posted by hav-x
          LCD is still behind for gaming, I doubt it will improve dramaticly any soon
          And yet multiple people here say they are happy with their LCD's for gaming. So do you think they are stupid or blind???

:down: :down:

Comment

Yeah seriously the newer LCD's are great for gaming. I thought they would suck too, but I had too switch becasue my CRT monitor started giving me headaches (I think I developed that Computer Vision Syndrome over the years). LCD not only solved my medical problems, but gaming has been great on it. Get a good LCD with a good response time and you will never go back to CRT.

Comment

Originally posted by IndySkies
              Hmmm, this is the one I'm looking at right now, comments anyone?

http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/ki.asp?s...&view=detailed
              I have the 17 inch version and am very happy with the picture. Was not certain on buying till I saw it running a Xbox with need for speed with no ghosting. Very clear picture and smooth screen face adds alot to the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by IndySkies
                Thanks, the 17" black monitor (half way down the page) appears to be just what I'm looking for, and for the price, seems to be a steal.

I might keep the 19" Iiyama for myself
                NP. Glad I could help. :up:

Comment

Working...
                X