Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malcom!

Is it just me, or has Malcom got fat over the years>
    [screenshot]http://www.gameinside.com/images/news_2005/UT2007_Models.jpg[/screenshot]

Shame to see such a great champion let himself go...

*waits for this thread to become yet another source to fuel the flames against the bulky, overdone character models of UT2007 (well, I hate them too anyway)*

Comment

nice pic! I'd say he just got musclier... if that's a word. You get the jist anyways.

Comment

He's also getting more and more censored

Comment

That's only armor!

Comment

Lugging 150kg of steel with you is all the rage in the year UT2k7 takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
              Or some ultra-light ultra-strong futuristic as yet undiscovered material...

or whatever, you can probably tell what I'm getting at.

Comment

I was a lot skinner when I was younger to.

He looks just fine to me.

Have you notice in the videos that the Epic guys are getting a little fatter to.

Comment

Originally posted by iron12
                  I was a lot skinner when I was younger to.

He looks just fine to me.

Have you notice in the videos that the Epic guys are getting a little fatter to.
                  CliffyB [or maybe one of the concept artists :x ] said that big armor was being used as a sort of iconic feature for their characters. :bored:

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deacon
                    Or some ultra-light ultra-strong futuristic as yet undiscovered material...

or whatever, you can probably tell what I'm getting at.
                    got the words from my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey_Reloaded
                      CliffyB [or maybe one of the concept artists :x ] said that big armor was being used as a sort of iconic feature for their characters. :bored:
                      Whats that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                        +1 :haha:

Yeah, its stupid, i have no idea where the hell they got the fact that players need so much armour, it just looks plain stupid. And all designers seem to ignore this fact when people talk about it on the forums.

I say if they have that much armour, jumping should be cut in half, dodging is impossible, jump pads only take you half the height and vehicles slow down when more of these fat characters get into them
                        [/hint hint]

Comment

Honestly, although I am, no doubt, giving up my life for UT2007, it's things like this that fill me with qualms about Epic's success. Seriously, not only is that armor illogical, but it is overdone, unattractive, outlandish, and just **** tawdry (well, at least that makes it fit in with virtually everything else in UT2007).

Still, In the end, I don't care what the game looks like as long as hitscan gets murdered

Comment

I must be the only one who likes the stylized armor.

Comment

I do belive its spelled "Malcolm".....
                              Dont forget, the more the merrier. In most cases.

Comment

Working...
                              X