Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The XTREME Thread!

TO THE XTREME!!!

Anyways, I made this thread wondering what 'xtreme' things you people (not you people, but YOU people, eh, you know what i mean, people) have done in any UT game. Today i had the urge to play an instant action game on ONS-Crossfire. ...With 29 bots. It was XTREME! I got like 7 pancakes in a row on the Manta!

What awsome things have you guys done throughout your gaming career?

3 days ago.....

And I had a 100+ ping like always. ^.^ (ignore what it says, the end-game ping lies :| :P )

Comment

those look like some real tough opponents echo :P

Comment

beats me if they were or not as I didn't bother to whois them thru Antitcc.
        Was 2v1 for about 4 minutes (me bein alone) and I made rampage at that time.

Comment

Umm , I don't know if that killswitch is the one I have played before, but if it is, he is a noob, and that says something about the rest of the team :noob:

Comment

Frankly, this thread is too full of xtreme for my tastes. I'm gonna find a less xtreme thread.

Comment

On a botmatch, playing faceclassic, zoom instagib, I got about 400 kills to 0 deaths. Mind you, the bots didn't shoot back, even on Inhuman.

Also got my first online MonsterKill, which happened to be on my birthday.

Comment

I ran a vanilla DM server with 32 players. I don't anymore because it kinda lags like that. But anyways, people would pick 1on1 maps, or even DM-training day. Getting a Holy @#$% kill was nothing. I started dm curse, picked up a link gun, and gotta holy @#$% kill within 5 seconds, Lol. Training Day with 32 players is insane.

Comment

I managed to get a wicked sick once on Ons-Dome of death wich is almost impossible if you see how many deemers and missles and ion painter explossions are everywhere around you. I probably had lots of luck at that time

Comment

Deemer Arena DM-Gael vs 24 bots.

*Spawn*
                    *fire randomly*
                    *die*
                    *rinse, lather, repeat*

Comment

I once clicked the "Single Player" Button.

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef
                        I once clicked the "Single Player" Button.
                        No1 can beat that. You're probably still recovering from this.

Comment

Originally posted by »madMar†y»
                          No1 can beat that. You're probably still recovering from this.
                          *fuegerstef looks for his pills. :bulb:

Comment

why do people insist on typing it as "xtreme" instead of extreme... :weird:

Comment

Originally posted by A_Spec
                              why do people insist on typing it as "xtreme" instead of extreme... :weird:
                              Because it is an xtremely cool way of typing. :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X