Dreamed I got the demo :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamed I got the demo :P

It was strange, I just remember loading up this dvd and seeing some new intro screen like Nvidia's, only this one had all these different sponsors. I was like k whatever let's get to the game, and when the title screen came up it was actually a sampler of a bunch of different games. It was a huge list, and besides UT2007 I saw one other Unreal title.. it was like, some cartoon version of UT, "Unreal Toonament Mayhem" or something lol. So I finally get down to UT2007 and I'm all, yes! yes! I finally get to play it... I click on it and... and...

I wake up.

LOL! I've had a few UT dreams too. I've even heard the menu music in my sleep LOL.

Comment

in one of my dreams, i had the translocator. I was in a city and i translocated all over the place. one of my fun dreams. Most of my dreams are scary and dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy
        I finally get to play it... I click on it and... and...

I wake up.
        :haha:

Comment

why dream about the demo...the full game is much better

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy
            .... and I'm all, yes! yes! I finally get to play it... I click on it and... and...

I wake up.
            Sure... Leave out the next part where you had to throw your sheets in the washer.

Comment

well, that wasn't technically part of the dream..

Comment

Originally posted by ALBundy
                in one of my dreams, i had the translocator. I was in a city and i translocated all over the place. one of my fun dreams. Most of my dreams are scary and dark.
                i just remembered of a drem i had once
                i was in a city, a very weird city and i was wearing the jumpboots! jumping over the houses and buildings, too bad i was running away from someone
                it was really scary
                the guy couldnt catch me though, phew

Comment

I never dreamed about any Unreal games (well if I did, its one of those you don't remember). I hardly make dreams about the girl I love and some people here dream about a game... god you guys like this game WAY too much

Comment

Well DUH. LOL

From CSports, and this doesn't include when I play as [NBS]Flak, which is a few times a week, when I played as [NBS]Flak full time when I first got the game and when the Csports database crashed and was down for a few weeks.
                    Results for >}c{<Flak
                    Date First Recorded 21 Feb 05
                    Date Last Recorded 05 May 06
                    Time Last Recorded 12:47
                    Hours Recorded 1,075:01

Comment

I've actually had a dream where I was playing UT2k4 once (dreamed I somehow got my brain to percieve the game as slow-motion, but noticed even though it looked like everything went at 1/4th of the normal speed, my aim didn't actually improve), but I never dreamed I was actually IN a game.
                      Most of my dreams seem to involve me (sometimes with some others tagging along) exploring (mostly) abandoned buildings. :weird:

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
                      Results for >}c{<Flak
                      Date First Recorded 21 Feb 05
                      Date Last Recorded 05 May 06
                      Time Last Recorded 12:47
                      Hours Recorded 1,075:01
                      Holy... that's like 2,5 hours a day! No way I actually play that much, although with mapping and foruming included...

Comment

lol i had a dream i was playing the demo too.. I dont remember details of the dream but i felt like a geek for even dreaming about a video game lol..

Comment

Dont dreamed about UT only from WoW

Comment

What I hated when I was younger was when I was having a really nice dream, and then my mom wakes me up, I hate that. Good thing it doesn't happen anymore.

Comment

I once had a UT2k4 demo dream where you entered/exited the vehicles by jumping onto them like in the first Tribes....

I guess you could call it a nightmare, really.

Comment

Working...
                              X