A question :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question :)

Ive been thinking about it , what to use at long range, ussually I shoot lg and than shoot like 4 shots from shock ( primary ) than lg again .

Though recently Ive fought , whats the best damage per second using lg and shock ?

Maybe 1 shot LG , 2 shock , 1 lg , 2 shock etc . Or maybe 1 LG 1 shock 1lg 1 shock ? I really want to know dps , sure shock has knockback , but I just wanna know whats the best using of shock and lg to achieve maximum dps .

I guess if u could always hit a headshot with lg , than it would be best not even switch to shock , maybe once and than lg again .

I really want to know , pls tell me , a site with infos about how fast u switch weapons , whats the interval between shots of lg and shock etc !

Get some fresh air, boy.

Comment

All weapons are switched at the same speed. Theres no way you can make them faster, unless you use the FastWeapSwitch mutator.

Comment

:down: :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by MysTikal
          All weapons are switched at the same speed. Theres no way you can make them faster, unless you use the FastWeapSwitch mutator.
          Actually, when switching from sniper rifle to another weapon, the delay is greater than other switches.

And I'm not sure about the LG shock thing, I believe Boksha answered it nearly a year ago now, but I'm too lazy to dig up the thread :downcast:

Comment

Hm well if anybody here finds out , or finds the link to bokshas thread about it post it here pls .

Comment

Well after using the LG to open up with, I think that just using the shock primary would be best, considering that the time it takes to switch to LG, fire, and switch to shock, and fire, you could probably have fired shock three times, which would have done more damage. That matter aside, you shouldn't be trying to engage in aim battles for that long anyway. Be creative! :P

Comment

Hm I have fought of that Harkz0r , and I did that for some time , but I really think that switching back to LG is good after lets say 4 shots from shock , ajust for the finish off if not .

Comment

just combo the **** shock

Comment

Of course combos are good but only at certain range in which they are hard or imposible to dodge , also u will do more dmg if u shoot someone 3 times than if u blow a combo far from him ..

So of course I use combos at certain range , but lets say the range is quite big , from lg to shock at rankin lets say .

Comment

Originally posted by WosP
                      So of course I use combos at certain range , but lets say the range is quite big , from lg to shock at rankin lets say .
                      The range from lg to shock at rankin isn't very big you know.

Comment

Boksha has this down to a science -- I'd query him...

DA

Comment

elusivex u know if u want come play with me , Im on , so u can come and Ill show u that from lg to shock its not good to use combos .

OK thx da

Comment

Originally posted by WosP
                            elusivex u know if u want come play with me , Im on , so u can come and Ill show u that from lg to shock its not good to use combos .

OK thx da
                            1) fought = past tense of fight. You're looking for thought.

2) LG platform to SR spawn in Rankin is great for combos. Core acts as a distraction, then I pop you with a primary to bounce you back toward my core and detonate the core. Unless you're stacked, you're done.
                            I know this for a fact because I've been on the receiving end of it many, many times....

Comment

I'm pretty sure there's no difference in DPS to be achieved from weaponswitching in a different order. :/ Just look at it like - which gun to use depends on the situation... There's a tactical difference between Shock and Lightning primaries, even though they're both hitscan. For instance, if you have a wall to hide behind it's often good to keep the Lightning Gun out and just duck for cover between each shot while it reloads. However, if you knew your opponent had <115 health obviously you'd go LtG --> Shock... Or if you had nowhere to hide after the first LtG hit it might be a good idea to whip out the Shock and start knocking your opponent around just so he doesn't rape you while your Lightning Gun recharges... etc. I'm sure you know what I mean

Comment

Working...
                              X