OZ Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_Spec
    Thank God the European community is like this.
    lol

Can somebody close this thread already?
    :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by xist
      I think Gades original point has been proven beyond doubt by now, so rather than continue wasting my life smashing my head against a smacktard wall, I'm going to go out to the backyard and have a pleasant conversation with a piece of fly vomit. It'll be more intelligent. Now's your chance to do what you ****knuckles at OUT always have to do in forums and that's get the last word...
      Your point is flawed. Hence you have nothing more to add after being shown the flaws. Its simple really.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leash .
        Hey moonpuss,
        Don't listen to xist and gades they're morons. kAoS (gades) clan has been pretty much outlawed by the rest of the community for being dead**** hypocrites who load their server with so much anticheat their own members get banned. http://kaoshq.com/ 3 second look at their terribad website and a view of some posts in their forums will show you what morons they are (look for Gammo,2k and wakko for lots of laughs)
        ok Mr BIG PANTS 16 year old baby! You call me a moron, hypocrite, someone to laugh at including all my clan members. Why don't you show everybody how talented and inteligent you are by showing people your latest creation of the your web site.

I think your latest design does nothing but make fun about your clan and yourself. How embarassing are you to the whole AU community. Site is:
        http://myspace.com/clanfreaks

YOU ARE FREAKS AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY - F++++ FREAK!

Comment

in other news, whose clan site was it that hosted pics of deformed skulls and, of all things, hacks like helios?

sit down and shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by -2k-
            I think your latest design does nothing but make fun about your clan and yourself.
            gee...aren't you just the epitome of wisdom. I'm glad to see your constructing your own thoughts now, but really....it would have to take a moron to see that i'm not making fun of the clan.
            That whole myspace is a joke, I'm glad your getting some enjoyment out of it...
            But really I don't think you should be commenting on a myspace of freaks. when your own website kept aimbots and video's of people being killed (IRL)

Comment

Working...
            X