Keyboard with responsive keys? Anyone who's used a Saitek board, please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lintan
    I got the Saitek Eclipse, and it's good. Thx for assistance.
    Yeah I just bought one yesterday its nice. I remember when I first got my Saitek Gaming Keyboard and the keys are springy like when it was new. I think the light actually coming through the keys is an improvement from the old one cause the light was only uinderneath the keys which really did not help.

:up: :alien: :up:

Comment

Tell me something - do the keys on the Eclipse feel any different from the Gaming Keyboard's keys?

Comment

A little different I guess because the Eclipse has painted keys with the characters unpainted and the gamers keyboard had solid black keys with the characters painted on them so the new one is a little more slick maybe. For some reason mine seems a lot more stable when laying flat then the old one so I actually am slipping less on the keys. What do you think about it?

Comment

Well, just don't get one of the Wireless Comfort Keyboards by MS... This thing is 1 foot away from the reciever and shift key seems to stick, according to my typing, though it doesn't physically get stuck...

Comment

Originally posted by -Ti-Houdini
            A little different I guess because the Eclipse has painted keys with the characters unpainted and the gamers keyboard had solid black keys with the characters painted on them so the new one is a little more slick maybe. For some reason mine seems a lot more stable when laying flat then the old one so I actually am slipping less on the keys. What do you think about it?
            Yeah the weight of it really helps keep it stable. The thick spacebar is nice too, I hit it cleanly every single time now. Can't fault it so far .

Comment

Agreed.:up: :alien: :bulb:

Comment

I just got one of these Saitek Eclipse - £33 delivered from Dabs.

It has a really nice solid feel, the keys are quite light but the stroke is a bit longer than I'm used to.

The illumination makes my eyes swim a bit It would be better if just the characters lit up. My old keyboard had illuminated transucent keys so the light was all at one level IYSWIM. Still, I snapped off the sides of the A and D keys by furious dodging so it was time for a new bit of kit.

So far, so good. It doesn't move about at all which is nice.

I reckon the best keyboards for me are the ultra slim ones with really short keystrokes but they are either really expensive or really flimsy.

Comment

I use saitek eclipse, its nice. My back key is all scaratched up and **** and you can't see the letter anymore though :\

Comment

Working...
                  X