UT2007 Stereo Pics (selfmade)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2007 Stereo Pics (selfmade)

I had little time and a few stereo of pictures created. How do you find it? It is a little useless, but I was bored

here is my thread on our site with some more examples

you like more or stupit?

Very cool, but I dont seem to get much of a 3d effect with them. The one posted here is too big for my monitor but I could see the malcom one on your site just fine.

Comment

yea you have to save this pic local on your machine and watch it with a black background (best effect)

Edit: i have change the resolution (click on pic for bigger version)

Comment

OK, what I REALLY want to know is...

how did you do that with a single image?

Comment

with a special program that is calculated, but is also an optical deception

Comment

I give up. Maybe I'm missing the point, what with my single monitor and all. Aside from having two of what appear to be the same image side by side, what is the difference and how is it supposed to affect the viewer?

Comment

You let your eyes relax so that they are superimposed on each other and it looks 3D.

Comment

I can't make it work either... epicplzfix my eyes.

Comment

Even at 1280x1024 i cant get it to work, its too big for my monitor, a small one please?

Comment

how far away are you supposed to look at it from?

Comment

Open it in a photoshop type program where you can make it smaller. Then relax your eyes and the two side images will seem to blend together in the middle to make a one complete image that looks 3d...

In fact the thumbnail at the top is small enough where you can try it with that one.

Comment

-Open Photoshop
                        -Make one pic red and one pic green
                        -Get these old fashined 3D glasses

Comment

Still doesnt work, i still get an odd blurred image, and they dont merge.
                          How close am i meant to be to my screen? currently im around half a metre.

Comment

Cross your eyes instead - it's easier for an image of this size.

Comment

cross your eyes till u see three images. then focus (use the small pics in ur browser)

Comment

Working...
                              X