The best choice for players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LG then Shock.

Boksha, the whole shock can hit twice in amount of time to reload 1 LG, I dont see applicable that often. Generally not all the times you hit someone with lg, are they already switched to shock, or are facing perfectly towards you in time to shoot you with shock. I think shock is great versatile weapon, but really it goes hand in hand with lg. If you can hit a couple nice shocks on someone then switch to lg and finish them off, or vice versa, that really works the best. Anyone with really good lg aim can generally kill someone quicker whos using a shock only because you can dodge around corners or pop out at the right moment and hit that second lg to kill them. Both weapons are really close in value, its just very situation dependent. There never is ideal firefights where one always dominates the other, but being able to hit someone with an lg when they dont see where its coming from, is much more helpful than just shooting them with one shock (if thats all you have time for before they dissapear around a corner), when its more of a surprise shot from a distance or different level of ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Harkz0r
      I pretty much like all the weapons
      +1, I like to spread the love around. Shock and LG are only fun for so long, so I like to use other guns (AR nade kills OWN, ask mr. Sean602 about my nade kill then imediate HS right off of spawn in our 1v1 last weekend)

Comment

NUTS! dont even get me started on that one! IT OWNED bigtime but was no fun to experience...

Comment

Shock rifle, what else is there?

Comment

Long range - LG / shock

Mid range - shock / roks / link pri

Close - shock / flak / roks / link alt

I'm getting quite into chain alt mid range ATM - it's quite easy to dodge about and fill enemy players with holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Egipitian
              Yeah but I heard that weapon is weaker than it was.
              Still dosent change its
              Anti veichle
              Anti air
              Anti personell
              Anti shield
              Anti movment
              Anti group
              Anti sniper
              Shield
              Splash damage
              Hitscan
              Deffensive
              Offensive

all in one
              Im sure i forgot some too...

Comment

Ok, it must be LG in matches with more serious tone, but in FFA

Shock. Shockshockbaumshock,

I like flak secondary too:

and BIO:

Comment

Originally posted by Brysamo
                  i'm curious, y do ppl choose lightning over sniper? they have the same power/range/scope magnification
                  For me, the Lightning FEELS like a weapon. That powerful POWfizzle sound it makes, the entire workings of the thing. It feels like a weapon instead of like a toy, as the sniper rifle does.

Comment

To be very honest, I think the LG is probably the weapon in the game that looks most like a plastic toy. The yellow/grey colouring, the flimsy look, the weak sound... of course, that last one also goes for the sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by Lert
                      For me, the Lightning FEELS like a weapon. That powerful POWfizzle sound it makes, the entire workings of the thing. It feels like a weapon instead of like a toy, as the sniper rifle does.
                      meh lg sounds and looks pretty tame, however the twisting and jerking electrocution is a nice though:up:

Comment

The snipey sounds better than the, uh, lighty, but the puff of smoke just throws me off as far as "getting into" the sniper rifle.

I actually like the lightning effect from the lighting gun, but I hate the little noise it makes. Really, it should have made a big thunder sound, IMRO.

Comment

Working...
                        X