The best choice for players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best choice for players?

Tell me, what is the BEST weapon in the entire game of UT2004 that you prefer to use more than any other? I know there must be a top choice among players.

For me its the Flak Cannon, it gets the job done for close quarters combat and it only takes one shot if you are close enough.

Shock rifle

Comment

Yeah but I heard that weapon is weaker than it was.

Comment

Lightning Gun, but I don't enjoy it.

Comment

Shock of course. It's good for all ranges of combat, and has a high level of damage, particuarly with the combo.

Comment

Redeemer.

:P

Comment

Shock - especially with combos. You should use it about 70% of the time.

^ The reason I no longer play DM.

Comment

Yeah but only if you are doing a combo, the single shot from it doesn't take off that much damage, it takes on average about 3 or 4 shots to stop a enemy and that is depending on where they are with their health.

Comment

Classic Sniper (but hate the rof and smoke)

Comment

Which situation? Long/Medium/Short range? How much health do I/the enemy have?

Without those questions answered I can't answer yours...

Comment

i'd say it's between link and shock. they both come in handy very often and u can't really say one's better than the other cause they both have diff strong points

Comment

can't really say one's better than the other...
                        Yes I can. Shock.

Comment

cicada :-)

Comment

When I first started playing almost two years ago I would have said the Rocket Launcher or Flak Cannon.

Since about a year ago, I'd say Shock Rifle right now.

If I ever got really serious and over this decent-skill plateau of mine, I might say the Lightning Gun in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Avo
                              When I first started playing almost two years ago I would have said the Rocket Launcher or Flak Cannon.

Since about a year ago, I'd say Shock Rifle right now.

If I ever got really serious and over this decent-skill plateau of mine, I might say the Lightning Gun in the future.

that really fits:up:

Comment

Working...
                              X