Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use Speakers or Headphones? Explain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i just have to use a studioheadphone because my pc is situated in the living room and my brother plays the piano and stuff. This means i can't hear a thing with my speakers or a plain headphone.

Now i bought a maxell hp-2000 for €17 (very very very cheap!!!!) and there's almost no noise coming in and no noise coming out so i can put it as loud as i want without my mom complaining.

some other interesting thing is that it has lifetime warranty and it has a volume control thingy attached to the cable

only con i can find is that there's no mic

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/headp...4_2750crx.aspx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Headphones when playing UT... use "Medusa progamer 5.1" that I got when I reviewed them ^^ Used Koss SB45 before and the difference is incredible... now I can actually hear where my opponents are when playing 1on1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Speakers, a 2.1 system of Creative, even though my soundcard supports 7.1, I feel no need for a over-expensive soundsystem. Never liked headphones.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really prefer speakers when playing single-player games, but headphones are a huge advantage for competition. Sound localization and isolation is 100% better with headphones.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Klipsch PMU 5.1's, all the time. Headphones make me feel paranoid.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FPS2000 (4.1) + SbLive! Value 4tw !!!

i switch between my headset (basic logitech) and my speakers (above) depending if im on vent/TS or not

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Headphones for me, I use a Laptop.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I always use my speakers (some 4 speaker+sub cheapass-yet-sound-good set). I used to have some good old Koss headphones, but they were destroyed by my kid when she was smaller. Haven't replaced them yet, but I really should.

Dicky B (good eyesight + paranoia just about compensates for the sound thing)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    2 x Technics oldish amplifiers + 4 speakers (BBX 445BR + some OR my friend carried in without me asking). I like the neighbors too know if I'm home or not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I used to use my headphones for competative 1v1's and such, but now I just use them since I'm lazy and I don't feel like switching the cords.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It depends for me. If I'm just on during the day, and not in Ventrilo, then I'm most likely going to use my speakers. Also, it depends on who's home. Some people in my house hold can handle the loud bass thumping through the walls, and some complain about it. But when it's late at night, when I'm in Ventrilo, then I mainly use the headphones.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [T]Baxter
    Hey dude...

[TT]BrundleFly
    Baxter, you go and post in Cains right now Or its the paddle room 4 j0o!!!!11!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    headphones for almost everything i do behind the pc, unless i wanna share the experience

i just get distracted too much by my cats and another person inhere if i dont have my headphones on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tuqui-tuqui
    I use the headphones that came with the UT2004 Special Edition MetalBox :up:
    Hey dude...

[TT]BrundleFly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I use the headphones that came with the UT2004 Special Edition MetalBox :up:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X