Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use Speakers or Headphones? Explain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always use my speakers (some 4 speaker+sub cheapass-yet-sound-good set). I used to have some good old Koss headphones, but they were destroyed by my kid when she was smaller. Haven't replaced them yet, but I really should.

Dicky B (good eyesight + paranoia just about compensates for the sound thing)

Comment

Headphones for me, I use a Laptop.

Comment

FPS2000 (4.1) + SbLive! Value 4tw !!!

i switch between my headset (basic logitech) and my speakers (above) depending if im on vent/TS or not

Comment

Klipsch PMU 5.1's, all the time. Headphones make me feel paranoid.

Comment

I really prefer speakers when playing single-player games, but headphones are a huge advantage for competition. Sound localization and isolation is 100% better with headphones.

Comment

Speakers, a 2.1 system of Creative, even though my soundcard supports 7.1, I feel no need for a over-expensive soundsystem. Never liked headphones.

Comment

Headphones when playing UT... use "Medusa progamer 5.1" that I got when I reviewed them ^^ Used Koss SB45 before and the difference is incredible... now I can actually hear where my opponents are when playing 1on1

Comment

i just have to use a studioheadphone because my pc is situated in the living room and my brother plays the piano and stuff. This means i can't hear a thing with my speakers or a plain headphone.

Now i bought a maxell hp-2000 for €17 (very very very cheap!!!!) and there's almost no noise coming in and no noise coming out so i can put it as loud as i want without my mom complaining.

some other interesting thing is that it has lifetime warranty and it has a volume control thingy attached to the cable

only con i can find is that there's no mic

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/headp...4_2750crx.aspx

Comment

Working...
                  X