Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you use Speakers or Headphones? Explain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Headphones.
    2. Crappy headphones.
    3. I use Teamspeak and Ventrilo, so headphones eliminate nasty feedback.

Comment

Speakers.
      Why in the world would i use headphones when i have 700 watts 5-1, 12 in sub.
      If i blow up, i want to feel the $hit dammit!

Comment

Speakers. My hearing is bad enough as it is, don't need tank cannons and "You be dead!" blasting directly into my ears.

Comment

Turtle Beach TBS-2110-01 Headset

Gott'em and love'em
          Much better than the Zalaman 5.1 HP which I had at first until the TB came out.

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
            Headphones, because of VOIP and Teamspeak. I don't want to bother people.
            But you already got me hot and bothered...

Comment

I use a headset, the Plantronics DSP-400 to be exact. I also use Z-5500s for music. I'm pretty sure speakers are better quality than headphones when it comes to surround sound. You can have surround sound headphones, but it feels like the sound is inside your head, not really enjoyable if you ask me, plus speakers dont require something connected to your head like a helmet.

Like most people here I use the headset for obvious reasons (so other people arent bothered by the sound late at night), and because my headset has a mic built into it.

So my answer = depends

Comment

Originally posted by theeDEATHMASTER
                bawitdabada bang da bang diggy diggy.

Thats the song from Digital Speed video right? Whats it called, ive always wanted to download it.

Comment

headphones, by far.
                  Better sound quality, blocking out outside noise, can play loud without worrying about disturbing neighbors, better stereo separation.
                  The only advantage I can think of with speakers is "bigger" sound which I don't really care for when gaming.

I got a pair of Denon AH D-750, they're a few years old and really beat up, but sound quality is still awesome.

Edit: <3

Comment

I use the headphones that came with the UT2004 Special Edition MetalBox :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Tuqui-tuqui
                      I use the headphones that came with the UT2004 Special Edition MetalBox :up:
                      Hey dude...

[TT]BrundleFly

Comment

headphones for almost everything i do behind the pc, unless i wanna share the experience

i just get distracted too much by my cats and another person inhere if i dont have my headphones on.

Comment

Originally posted by [T]Baxter
                          Hey dude...

[TT]BrundleFly
                          Baxter, you go and post in Cains right now Or its the paddle room 4 j0o!!!!11!!

Comment

It depends for me. If I'm just on during the day, and not in Ventrilo, then I'm most likely going to use my speakers. Also, it depends on who's home. Some people in my house hold can handle the loud bass thumping through the walls, and some complain about it. But when it's late at night, when I'm in Ventrilo, then I mainly use the headphones.

Comment

I used to use my headphones for competative 1v1's and such, but now I just use them since I'm lazy and I don't feel like switching the cords.

Comment

2 x Technics oldish amplifiers + 4 speakers (BBX 445BR + some OR my friend carried in without me asking). I like the neighbors too know if I'm home or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X