Best Total Convertion Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Total Convertion Mods

What do you think the best Total Convertion Mods are?

Those who don't get what I mean, not mods like Vehicle Capture the Flag or Jail Break.

mods like Red Orchestra or Frag Ops, Defence Alliance, Chronicles of Spellbound and etc.

What do you think?

Does ChaosUT count? If so, that's my vote.

If not, Deathball!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Spadger
      Does ChaosUT count? If so, that's my vote.
      Mummm, thats a good question, actually!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryosuke
        Mummm, thats a good question, actually!
        you gonna answer it? !

Comment

ChaosUT2 is not a TC mod. A total change mod has its own menu. CUT2 is a mutator, hence the reason it is controlled in the Mutator tab.

Comment

Originally posted by Jezza101
            you gonna answer it? !
            ok then, it's a no!:bulb: !

they use UT2004 skins and models, and can be played in UT2004's defult maps!

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale
              ChaosUT2 is not a TC mod. A total change mod has its own menu. CUT2 is a mutator, hence the reason it is controlled in the Mutator tab.
              Actually, it's both mod and mutator. Chaos does in fact have it's own menus and so forth, you just have to 'activate' the mod (Epic's system, we just used it).

IMO Chaos fits exactly the definitions of a mod and/or a mutator, but not a total conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale
                Last time i checked, you need to start chaos UT via the usermods tab. I think they dropped the mutator in UT2004. Chaos UT has certainly it's own menu. :bulb:

Comment

I haven't used it in a while, so my effin' bad. Let me re-phrase that...you can use it as a mutator in UT2004, but you do have to activate it through the mods tab when you install it.

But you can still use the mutator in UT2004.

Comment

utXmp gets my vote. Yes it is a beta but still farther along then the U2 version.

Comment

I loved the original XMP and I'd probably love UTXMP if it ever seemed to have any servers with players on it too

Comment

ChaosUT2, Frag Ops, and probably the upcoming TO: Crossfire.

Comment

I loved Majestic 12, when it was still active.

Comment

I would suggest YARM (sorry, dont havea link). It is a really awsome one.

Comment

Originally posted by RFMOO
                              Actually, it's both mod and mutator. Chaos does in fact have it's own menus and so forth, you just have to 'activate' the mod (Epic's system, we just used it).

IMO Chaos fits exactly the definitions of a mod and/or a mutator, but not a total conversion.
                              I AM sorta dense sometimes.

Btw... http://www.acliffhanger.com/images/cut2prxluv.jpg (It's from this thread: http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...d.php?t=518331 )

Comment

Working...
                              X