bugs, Bugs, BUGS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bugs, Bugs, BUGS!!!

I don't know if this happenes to all of you, but I found a shocking bug.

It happenes in bot roster when you put bots in there and play a match. Nothing happenes at this point but if you forfiet and play the same match again, you will find out that the number of the bots doubled!!!
    For example, if you play a match with 8 Malcoms and 8 Xans on the red team and on the blue team, they have 8 Jacobs and 8 Clan Lords. When you finished playing that match and if you check the bot roster section, you find that on the red team, there are 16 Malcoms and 16 Xans and on the blue team, there are 16 Jacobs and 16 Clan Lords!!!:bulb: :bulb:

I think I need to tell Epic about this bug so they can fix it and make a new patch

It takes way more bugs to make Epic make a new patch...

Comment

Weird. This usually only happens if there's 2 or more 'skins' in your collection with the same name. :bulb:

Comment

Make a new patch epic!

I think I need to email Cliffy B lol

Comment

I think I need to tell Epic about this bug so they can fix it and make a new patch
          Hey get in line pal...first they have to fix the other 100+ bugs in the game. UT2007? Screw that! I want to play the same dated game year after year!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaoticas
            Hey get in line pal...first they have to fix the other 100+ bugs in the game. UT2007? Screw that! I want to play the same dated game year after year!
            Well I am looking for UT2007 as well, but epic never said that they are going to release the game for Mac!!!:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Ryosuke
              Well I am looking for UT2007 as well, but epic never said that they are going to release the game for Mac!!!:cry:
              1) They probably will release in on OS X (and Linux)
              2) I use Windows for playing games
              3) You can install Windows on the new Intel Macs

Comment

Originally posted by Kaoticas
                1)
                3) You can install Windows on the new Intel Macs
                Wow, are you sure? But I wouldn't be buying a Intel mac for a year!
                Are you talking about vertual PC?

Comment

Wow, are you sure? But I wouldn't be buying a Intel mac for a year!
                  Are you talking about vertual PC?
                  He's talking about installing windows on an intel mac, which kindda defies the point of buying a mac in the first place. Let's face it: people don't buy mac's because they're ridiculously overpriced, they buy macs for OS X.

Comment

Wow, are you sure?
                    http://media35b.libsyn.com/podcasts/ues/IntelBig.mp4 <-- odd tutorial there. Plus I've Seen someone do it myself.

Originally posted by XMas
                    He's talking about installing windows on an intel mac, which kindda defies the point of buying a mac in the first place. Let's face it: people don't buy mac's because they're ridiculously overpriced, they buy macs for OS X.

Exactly...which is why people will buy a Mac to get the offically supported Mac OS X AND be able to install Windows XP/Vista on it without buying a separate PC.

Comment

ahhh, thats not good news...
                      I used to use mac since I was very small, also my school used Mac and I never got a chance to use PC in my life!!! I know, omg...

Comment

The problem with Windows on Macs is that there are no 3D drivers (yet), so no games.

Comment

well supposedly ive heard that macs from now on r gunna run windows (i hope they keep the editing portion of the macs tho)
                          source---> http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/06/03/16/1329206.shtml
                          at least intel macs

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondUnreal
                            With UT2007's advanced AI, you have to wonder wonder whether in-game has reached the point where playing against bots is actually more fun than playing against the masses of taunt-spamming, team-killing smacktards you're likely to find on your local public CTF server. The game's AI is tied into speech-recognition, meaning you can tell them exactly what point in the map to attack, defend or patrol. In turn, they'll tell you exactly what they see, be it a sniper on the hill or a flag carrier driving a Manta.

Could UT2007's bots be simply too good? Could they be the death of the humble public UT server? When bots become this intelligent, just who is playing with who?
                            I think this will be good

Comment

Working...
                            X