Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else wants UT2k7 to be called Unreal Tournament 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I though HL2:E1 was coming out pretty soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would like to see an UNREAL3 game... I did like Unreal2 - even thou, story wise its not as good as HALO or Half Life 2. PS: how long before we learn the fate of our hero in HL3?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Unreal Tournament 3 - The 2007 Edition :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Are they making an Unreal 3 as well as this 2k7 tournament?
    Anyhoo, I'd go with UT2k7 as UT3/UT4 could easily be mistaken for UT2k3/UT2k4 seeing as they're the same name but with 2 characters missing (ie. they just look abbreviated)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The responses just keep on getting more and more original.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As long as the game owns that is the biggest factor, they could call it Unreal Chicken Dinner for all I care.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
    thats too long to fit on our forums
    UTRTL

nah

Seriously though, when someone types 2k3 or 2k4, what do you think of? Or is it just me who associates those years with Unreal Tournament?
    yeah it is a bit long but i do not think of UT when i hear 2k3 and 2k4 when i hear or see those letters and numbers all i see is red....wink

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AL777
    UT: gimp *** ???
    Hey it was late, I was trying to get **** in there but I couldn't think of a good one & instead kept on thinking of Mr Crow so gimp it was..

I still think it'd be cool tho'.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im just gonna call it Envy. "Hey kali, wna go 1on1 in envy? my serv"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Magwa
    i really do not care what they call it, but for the love of all holy i hope they fix the way pings are read they are not even close ...

ps my vote is for <>Unreal Tournament Return to Liandri<>
    thats too long to fit on our forums
    UTRTL

nah

Seriously though, when someone types 2k3 or 2k4, what do you think of? Or is it just me who associates those years with Unreal Tournament?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, UT99 *was* goty or Game Of The Year, & I assume that somebody somewhere is going to slap a few awards on this one too. I suggest we keep it short go with;
    UT - Game Industry Multi Player Association Seriously Suggested edition.

Snappy.
    UT: gimp *** ???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Slainchild
    Unreal Tournament 3. :up:
    :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i really do not care what they call it, but for the love of all holy i hope they fix the way pings are read they are not even close ...

ps my vote is for <>Unreal Tournament Return to Liandri<>

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT2003 and UT2004 are not exactly the same.

UT2004 fixed a lot of problems over UT03, such as menu interface, HUD which was pure **** on UT03, networking, some graphic improvements - more game options.

UT2004 can LOAD UT2003 maps... but UT2003 can't load up UT2004 maps and as far as I know, can't connect to UT2004 servers... since the SYSOP/clan can chose various UT04 options that don't exisit for UT03.

UT2004, fixed a lot of the problems of UT2003.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [T]Baxter
    Unreal Tournament - Practice For The Real Thing

:up: :up: :up:
    I say we go with that one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X