next map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next map

I have setup my F9 key like this: F9=Winmatch I'd like that (playing with bots) it allows me to skip the map I'm playing and load the next one. However, it always loads the first map in the list, and not the map after the one I'm playing. Any idea? Leting it load a random map would also be a solution.

Ah I could benefit from this too, since I am going to be hosting a LAN party tomorrow night. Anyone know of a command that switches to the next map in a rotation?

Comment

Offline: hit escape, and in the pause menu panel select the tab marked "server info." At the bottom of that tab, you'll see the maplist currently in rotation. Rightclick on the name of the map you'd like to play and select "switch to this map" (or "play this map" or whatever the hell it says down there, it'll be clear).

Additionally, there are two mutators you may find helpful: MapMixer is complicated but feature rich and definitely works offline, UT2Vote would work quicker for you but I'm not sure whether you can run it offline or not. I don't have links handy for either of those muts, but a google search should yeild good results.

Online/ LAN: You need to log in as admin. In the original UT, the command was "admin servertravel." Evidently for UT2k4 it's changed to "admin switchlevel." Unreal Admin's Page should have all the details on how to use that, plus config tips and tricks.

Comment

Working...
      X